Emigrating Taiwan for the sake of my children. To stay or go?

You’re really grasping at straws now.

Have you had your home checked for gas leaks??

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s okay to call my Dad my “baby”, since I care about him. Or maybe even my father-in-law. He might like that. :thinking:

We just have to be more accepting of labels, guys.

Alright guys, if you dont get it that someone might feel as strongly about the bond between their pets as you seem to feel about the bond between you and your kids, then okay.

1 Like

No, I don’t believe they do. Because I’d end myself if anything ever happened to my daughter. I doubt some millennial pet owner would do the same. Thanks for the laughs though.

Are you sure we can’t call 119 for you???

1 Like

they may feel they do all they want, but in reality they don’t.

1 Like

:clap:
4 “they” in one statement. What’s in your java this morning?

1 Like

FamiMart buy one get one free
I had too much obviously.

I got that same App notification from FamilyMart, too.
You gotta download OK Mart’s App.
Yesterday (1-day only) it offered NT$20 latte, and it was really good.

1 Like

Also, feeling something in no way mitigates the clear presence of mental illness. Psych wards are packed with people who feel strongly about a whole bunch of stuff.

1 Like

nvm

You guys certainly go out of your way on how people address their pets.

You’re 2 hours too late, @Gain . The pie fight is over.

2 Likes

I judge the dog in pram idiots as someone who spent years taking care of my family dog back home, so i know dogs need walks. Not being pushed around in a pram or carried in a handbag. Dogs are fun animals but they are not human babies or stuffed toys. Its pretty obvious these dog pram pushers are morons everybody should be free to judge them in my book!

1 Like

I’ve thought @morran01 has not talked on them.

@morran01, are you and your significant other a dog/cat pram pusher?
It’s okay is so; part of the healing process is to admit it to a group of your peers.

1 Like

Neither me nor my significant other do that, its retarded.

It seems like my point was missed, or ignored. I was merely pointing out that some people feel as strongly about their pets as some people feel about their kids, irrespective of the time needed to raise kids vis-a-vis pets.

1 Like

Except they don’t. I was sad when my dog passed. But I would be suicidal if anything happened to my daughter, god forbid. There really is no comparison. Get off it.

You’re just Fixing a Hole