Emoticons

Ok, sure, if you like I can put up a poll every week with, say, 10+ nominated emoticons (post here the links to your already uploaded nominations (e.g., direct ImageShack links) or send them to me by PM, folks – no need to resend the ones already suggested earlier in this thread – I’ll work those into the poll gradually) and the poll will close in 5 or 6 days; then Malc could upload the top few.

As it’s currently set up you could only vote for one emoticon per week, but I could rotate the nominees each week so you’d eventually get to vote for your favorite losers again, if that makes any sense.

I have many hundreds collected, btw, so there’s plenty of material.

The only glitch is that the poll options won’t take a gif, so I’ll have to present the gifs with names, and have people vote for the names. That’ll work, though. I’ll set a poll up by tomorrow, [color=green]unless there are any objections. [/color]

Yeah, I already had that in mind (e.g., and preferrably smaller, rather than ), thanks; I’ll also begin filling the poll with emots that seem more generally useful to a broad range of posters, e.g., rather than – we want generally useful icons, after all – but I’ll toss in some folks’ faves and some silly fun bits along the way. The posters will decide. And admins can veto or put an end to the silliness anytime they want. Sound good? :rainbow:

Excellent. :notworthy:

What’s up with the smilys? Half of them seem to be missing. Is it just me being a computer moron again?

True. At least the part about the missing smilies.
Where’s the grandpa?

I think that the new version of our software limits the number of our smilies (apparently they use up a lot of resources). Let me check into this…

No, the one shaking his stick,…
at them damn whippersnappers…

I think the police told Grandpa to stop waving his willy.

I need the one of the little guy hitting his head against the wall… Really. Too useful, IMHO.

I liked the “heart” and the “really angry” ones. I used them a lot. Oh, and the “flowers” and “beer” were good for birthdays.

Yup, the heart. We need that. And the kiss. And mooning. The world is a darker place without kisses and mooning.

That was a rather large stick. Detachable, as well…

I’m sure you know this poll is not working. If you get a willy shaking grandpa, can we women please get a pyschotic granny :pray: :pray: ???

If you can find one yourself, the chances of it actually getting adopted increase by about 100%. :wink:

The country flag ones were pretty cool, but it would be nice if we had a smiley with a Taiwan flag, also… :bow:

If you can find one yourself, the chances of it actually getting adopted increase by about 100%. :wink:[/quote]

http://www.emofaces.com/emoticons/grandma-emoticon

This one looks a bit pysched. Look in ‘G’

http://web.aanet.com.au/ryzilla/smilies/grandma.gif

Your wish is my command.

Presenting a Forumosa exclusive, the psychotic granny:

Your wish is my command.

[quote]Presenting a Forumosa exclusive, the psychotic granny:

[/quote]
:notworthy: :bravo: Thank you. This Granny here is P-Y-S_chotic. It was a drop of wisdom left behind by a certain Mr. Blueeeee. And I loved it. The power of the pysched!