Entrepreneurship meeting chat thread

Dear Fearless leader Mr. He,

When is the next entrepreneur meeting? The past ones have been fun and informative!

:bow:

Well, I do not have any plans right now, however I will be happy to arrange if there’s any interest.

Dear Mr. He,

I hope there are others out there who have found the meetings helpful and enjoyable. Your time and efforts to organize these events are very much appreciated.

During this slowdown, swapping ideas with other entrepreneurs on cost-saving tips, how to grow the business in a low-cost environment could be very helpful. Taiwan is a friendly, low-cost place to do business, which is a big plus in the current environment.

:wink:

Let’s set a date, if I get 5 people interested, then we are off.

Will have to be mid april though.

I would like to come to a meeting, but I don’t know if there’s any chance of having one on a weeknight (Monday-Thursday)?

I’d be interested in attending. Looking at my calendar, I have all evenings free in April.

Me, too.

Looks like there’s a ground-swell of interest. I’d go for the traditional Sat or Sunday noon at Carnegies – more relaxed. People can wander in late. Problem for me for a weekday night is that I need to get up early.

Anyway, Mr. He looks like interest is rippin’ just like the stockmarket!

:wink:

im in

I’m in.

I will leave it to you guys and girls to suggest a date and a time.

count me in also, thanks.

So, how do we decide the date and time? Have a poll?

Decisions by committee are impossible. Just make a suggestion and if you get a crowd then you have a date. If everyone disagrees then someone else can suggest a time.

I’m impossible to please. I work evenings, and have an event scheduled on Sun, 19 April. If you want to get together the weekend before that, I have some pretty cool shit starting to happen and would love to discuss. (My weekend sailing 11/12 April just cancelled.)

I really don’t want to upset the regulars to the meetings. Can someone else suggest a date and time?

I don’t think that we have regulars currently, as the meets are hardly regular.

Fortune favours the brave, as they say.

How about Sunday 12th April?

I know it’s a bit of a radical concept, and I do like Carnegie’s, but how about the big downstairs room at Yuma? I was nosing around there the other day and speculating about what sorts of events you could hold there. Who knows, maybe the entrepeneurial types responsible for starting the place up will swing by.

Do these things still have topics, or are they open? I’m keen to talk about sales, finding decision makers, getting organisations to commit, etc.

Yes, this is good. Just state a time and let people put it on their calendars.

I know it’s a bit of a radical concept, and I do like Carnegie’s, but how about the big downstairs room at Yuma? I was nosing around there the other day and speculating about what sorts of events you could hold there. Who knows, maybe the entrepeneurial types responsible for starting the place up will swing by.

Do these things still have topics, or are they open? I’m keen to talk about sales, finding decision makers, getting organisations to commit, etc.[/quote]

Do these things still have topics, or are they open? I’m keen to talk about sales, finding decision makers, getting organisations to commit, etc.[/quote]

I’d prefer Yuma to Carnegie’s too. Lunch or dinner on April 12th? I can make dinner but not lunch.

Count me in too