Entrepreneurship meeting chat thread

OK, Sunday April 12, at noon at Yuma - do any of you own the owner?

I will make an announcement shortly.

[quote=“Mr He”]- do any of you own the owner?
.[/quote]

No, but I’ve always wanted one. Sorry I can’t make it to the meet.

Not ‘own’ but I did get a free lunch out of him a few weeks ago. Emails are flying!

Dear Mr. He,

Thank you very much for setting the time and venue. Is this the Yuma on lane 216, off Zhong Xiao East road. Their website looks great. Look forward to this.

What is the topic?

cheers,
:discodance:

i would like to come and will do my best to keep Sunday afternoon free…

like ajax said…what is the topic??

thanks!!!

We have one issue:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=77903

Should we move it 1-2 weeks?

Oops completely forgot about Easter !! i don’t mind if it is moved to a later date…

I am officially unemployed again - 2nd time since May last year. Would love to come to a meeting - lets have a date?

I suggest Sunday 26 April at Yuma, at noon.

OK, I’ll second that. So, no meeting this Sunday?

Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me.[/quote]
I’m too!

okay I am in too!!!

Dear Mr. He,

Do we have enough for a meeting?

cheers,

:wink:

But off course, watch this forum.

OK, here’s the announcement:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=78266

If any of you have an issue to talk about, it will be welcome.

CYA there.

Nice meet today, I suggest that we do the next one on May 24.

Will try to get rid of the mozzies next time.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that attended. I really enjoyed the meeting and learned a lot from it. I especially appreciated the effort of those that had to travel to attend. Looking forward to the next one.

It seems that we have no less than 2 speakers for the next meet, IE Taffy will talk about web sites, and we have someone very experienced talking about sales to Taiwanese.

That’s all good. Do we take them both at the may meet, or should I pencil one of them in for June?

Also, when it comes to sales to taiwanese, do you want a buffet talk, or are there more specific issues you want touched on?

[quote=“Mr He”]It seems that we have no less than 2 speakers for the next meet, IE Taffy will talk about web sites, and we have someone very experienced talking about sales to Taiwanese.

That’s all good. Do we take them both at the may meet, or should I pencil one of them in for June?

Also, when it comes to sales to taiwanese, do you want a buffet talk, or are there more specific issues you want touched on?[/quote]

Some interests: Finding distributors and Selling to “big” companies.