šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Europe | Choosing last country on European trip

You really want that horseā€™s head.

Maybe next time. We are going directly to Hvar to a wellness resort. We just want to relax completely.

Make me a coffee I canā€™t refuse.

Sicilian coffee?

Ever had a barraquito? Canarian coffee. Wakes you up, knocks you out, and puts you in the toilet all at once. Itā€™s a triple threat.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to go so go there.

1 Like

Iā€™ve suggested it twice but he isnā€™t taking the bait. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Portugal. Sort of a COVID ground zero now, but proabably in a better state by the time of this trip. ALso, after hanging around in Baltics in winter you will welcome a more temperate Portugal.

How about we just give you the list of what you are really thinking.

Slovakia, Bulgaria, Poland, Malta, and Czech Republic are the top 5 countries where the women marry foreign born men :wink:

3 Likes

My trip is in July.

1 Like

Do you know anything about bars and clubs in Greece?

Would love to go. Only thing is food prices.

1 Like

Ask Harry Maguire.

Why not Spain?

1 Like

saw a youtube vid yesterday , seems TAjiskistan and Tunisia is pretty cool . oh wait , not in europe except Tajiskistan which is sorta.

Uncle Sam says DONT GO though.

Tunisia (better you speak french i think)

People also ask

Is Tunisia a safe place?

Image result for tunisia

OVERALL RISK : LOW. Overall, Tunisia is a safe country, but there are extremely high rates of petty crime . You should be vigilant and take all possible precaution measures in order to minimize the risk of something going wrong.

Why Tunisia is famous for?

Image result for tunisia

Tunisia is famous for having been one of the sites of the ancient Phoenician civilization . Carthage was the new center of the maritime trade empire and the largest metropolis in the world at that time. It was the home of Hannibal, the ancient Carthaginian general and statesman and deadly rival of Rome.

So Tajiskistan , walk in the foot steps of Alexander the Great and Tunisia walk in the foot steps of Hannibal the Great.

2 Likes

Greek girls are way to go. High season now, anywhere you go will be a lot tourists. Can you swim? Otherwise buy swimming ring and donā€™t forget to wear face mask while swimming . Covid is outhere, hiding in ocean :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

my SQ 747 stopped at Athens for refueling eons ago on its way from Paris to Singapore. Only time i have been in greece (without actually really being there other than the plane on the airport) but ONE DAY.
Always heard great things about Greece. Newly wed son of one of my buds is there now with his new bride, enjoying the islands.

Croatia

1 Like

Beautiful, but not a totally unique stop although Mont Saint-Michel is totally unique

1 Like

Ukraine, especially Luhansk and Donbass in this time of year.