Extreme Moderation

Just an idea. :slight_smile:

Hmm… you’d have quite a desolate forum if you went ahead with what i think you’re suggesting…

Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, are you suggesting we actually try to get some sleep at night? : P

Guy

Maybe. :idunno:

Why is that on feedback?

Feedback threads can be divided into two categories: (1) here’s a technical problem, and (2) the moderation sucks. This thread presents another perspective on #2.

Yes, that’s true.

You need to stop changing “Taipei County” to “New Taipei City”. I use Taipei County not because it’s the legal name, but rather it’s commentary on distance decay and civilization the further you get from Da’an.

1 Like

I like moderate extremism.

The extent of moderation I’ve seen on my posts is having “shit” changed to “poopoo” in a temp thread title.

I got a laugh out of that. I think all curse words should be nerfed as such just for comedic effect.

Damn. I just thought you talked that way.

2 Likes

Sadly it was but a consequence of Extreme Moderation…

…well, whatever. We’ll always have the dog thread. Toto will be heartbroken that you have a potty mouth. I will do my best to keep it from him. :rofl:

Hey all, I am very sorry for posting this but I can’t find the appropriate thread to post my questions in.

Since I am new to forumosa, I tried to create a new thread asking for help about hiring employees in taiwan but I was blocked from creating a new thread.

Then I tried to PM the moderators but it seem that there is no PM function? Yet I do have a PM inbox in my profile.

So my questions would be how do I start a new thread and how do I PM the moderators?

Thanks.

There shouldn’t be any reason why you can’t start a new thread. Click on the New Topic button at the top right of https://tw.forumosa.com/, select a forum, and you should be good to go.

See , amongst all the anti Religion, anti Trump , liberal views, Mods are sometimes reasonable and emit a ray of sunshine and hope to us mere mortals.:slightly_smiling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’ve gone too far with that first notion, but I wear the other two with pride!

Mods are always reasonable

3 Likes

1 Like

Often?