Fatal Error on line 222

I susoect foul play, cos I can’t seem to get into see what vile lies Fred Smith is spinning in his latest (e)missive.

Does it need to be split, or something?

HG

Busted link:
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … highlight=](R.Perle & NeoCons condemn handling of Iraq War

I recently created this thread in the Learning Chinese subforum, but it seems that I can’t view page 2. I have tried accessing it from multiple computers, but I always get the following error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in / [EDITED BY GOOSE EGG] on line 222

Is there something that can be done to fix it?

It’s OK now. Sorry for the delay

Yet another one of these:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=58246

Is there any hope of getting a permanent fix for this problem? Or, at least, could one of the admins explain what causes it so we can all avoid doing whatever it is?

It must be a real pain for the admins having to fix this stuff manually.

Another popped up in Culture & History. I tried to be creative and by setting up a dummy post and then merging my way past the problem. But I succeeded only in fucking up the posts that were OK. :doh:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=58348
(Re:Good source for Chinese legal history?)

The “Stray dog problem” thread is still broken:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 530#698530

Dating relationships forum. Cows are Fun thread about finding a tall unstupid woman. This one is only at 10 pages.

Just posted to that one without a problem, as did Mr Cows with some bizzarre story about the admin’s cat and 20 Ninjas.

Interesting.

Sandman posts here that he can’t get in there at 19:25

The Raven posts there at 19:40 no problem, but can’t get in now even though Jaboney apparently has.