Feebie's Pizza & Pub Taoyuan - Chat Thread

With your history of negativity and how others have commented on your post bashing, I really don’t want you at our restaurant, to be totally honest. If you were to come, don’t tell me who you are, please!

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“careyteacher”]How many of you people have been to our place?? Has "Sandman’ ever been there?

[/quote]

No way. You sound like a weirdo for one thing. I trust Mr He for another, while I don’t trust you at all, given what you’ve posted here so far re: Holiday Inn, other peoples’ pizza joints and your own place. You called me names like a stupid wee girl for a third. Exactly WHY should I come to your place, given the above? You think I want a pizza THAT badly? :laughing:[/quote]

[quote=“careyteacher”]With your history of negativity and how others have commented on your post bashing, I really don’t want you at our restaurant, to be totally honest. If you were to come, don’t tell me who you are, please!

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“careyteacher”]How many of you people have been to our place?? Has "Sandman’ ever been there?

[/quote]

No way. You sound like a weirdo for one thing. I trust Mr He for another, while I don’t trust you at all, given what you’ve posted here so far re: Holiday Inn, other peoples’ pizza joints and your own place. You called me names like a stupid wee girl for a third. Exactly WHY should I come to your place, given the above? You think I want a pizza THAT badly? :laughing:[/quote][/quote]
Careyteacher,
I wouldn’t take too much notice of the the harsh criticism that has been thrown at you here. It’s mostly anti-Canadian bias (including from some self-loathing Canadians).
Good luck with your restaurant.

Thank-you very much. We are trying our best to improve daily, even with so much negativity around.
The power of positive thinking, it works.

Careyteacher,
I wouldn’t take too much notice of the the harsh criticism that has been thrown at you here. It’s mostly anti-Canadian bias (including from some self-loathing Canadians).
Good luck with your restaurant.[/quote]

Anthony Robbins, the Rocky story

youtube.com/watch?v=ywuse55qU2A

Anthony Robbins, the power of positive thinking
youtube.com/watch?v=3wFd4Awe5wQ

:roflmao: :doh: :roflmao:

[quote=“careyteacher”]With your history of negativity and how others have commented on your post bashing, I really don’t want you at our restaurant, to be totally honest. If you were to come, don’t tell me who you are, please!

[quote=“sandman”]
No way. You sound like a weirdo for one thing. I trust Mr He for another, while I don’t trust you at all, given what you’ve posted here so far re: Holiday Inn, other peoples’ pizza joints and your own place. You called me names like a stupid wee girl for a third. Exactly WHY should I come to your place, given the above? You think I want a pizza THAT badly? :laughing:[/quote][/quote]

What to say?

It’s NOT the investment issue. I do not own bits of any alleycats, and I frequent them a few times a year. I am closer to Xinzhu than to Taipei, so driving in on a weeknight is not an option the most of the time - thus my quest for a good pizza place closer.

Note that Alleycat’s is not the only pizza place plugged here, seconded by overwhelmingly positive reviews, there are others. Also, you go to the thread on alleycats and read a bit there, you will find negative reviews. See how they are dealt with and learn.

[quote=“careyteacher”]My positive attitude? How is my attitude bad? How many of you people have ever met me? From the sounds of it, you are all friends who invest in another pizza place and just want to bash me because I am not in your little circle of negativity!!
[/quote]

:roflmao:

Incredible. You see, asserting that you feel there is a conspiracy against you was on the money.

May I suggest that you fine tune your inter-personal skills by seeking out a local mafia group and enquiring as to whether they have any low-paid or voluntary internship openings for a bell-hop at one of their love motels. More your forte, I think and you may then learn the downside of arguing with management. I can just see you at the door: “Carry your own fucking bags, round pizza lover scumbag, I do all my own painting and I am ALWAYS right!”

I second jimipresley’s assertion with the added caveat that you seemingly don’t wank enough if all that anger still consumes you.

Most of the posters here have hinted that you still had a chance to redeem yourself as far as attitude is concerned but as hinting doesn’t wash with you, bashing is the only alternative. Why are you so thick? What are you, 37, going on teenager?

You are a real hoot. You aren’t hatch by any chance, are you?

FYI: I too have no financial interest in any pizza place either. Your conspiracy theory seems to be somewhat threadbare at the moment but do keep going.

Keep it up.

BroonAmused

Yeah, keep working at it and good luck. The world needs pizza. Can you tell us the origin of the name Feebie’s?

Good God, man. Take a step back. You are the one that started screeching and wailing about your competitors. And that was before anyone knew you ran “Feebie’s”. Fer Chrissakes, you even started a surreptitious POLL about “which pizza is better?”!

When you were going on about the hotel injustices, you had nothing but support from the posters here.

Mr He gave you some constructive criticism. He actually said that your pizzas were not too bad. He complained about the hamburgers. What a totally selfish and mean-spirited thing to do!
Address the problems and stop the whining. It makes you look pathetic.

[quote=“careyteacher”]So this is where ‘you’re a bad person’ attitude started in this thread… Now where did this come from? This guy or whomever, has never been to our place, and has never met me, but knows everything about us, mmmmm, that’s rediculous!
I haven’t written anything lately anywhere concerning anything but my own business, and now I am getting bashed from competitors and their little possy, but why now? Is it because I did an hour tv show that also advertised Feebie’s? It seems people are writing things about me and Feebie’s, and who knows if they have ever met me or been to our place…?
Doesn’t this make Alleycat’s look bad, when it’s obvious that most who are bashing me are friends or investors of Alleycat’s, when I have said nothing bad about them, ever!!?
[/quote]

Your arse seems to have a limitless capacity for crap. YOU started a thread bashing every pizza place that produced a pizza differently to your ideal and rather pathetically attempted to hide the fact that you were in fact operating a ‘competitor’ establishment (that’s a laugh, and somewhat presumptious on your part). Then you assert that your competitors are bashing you. Please show evidence of this. Please show also that those who bash you for your attitude are members of a “possy” (sic) linked to Alleycat’s. No it doesn’t make Alleycat’s look bad at all as you have not demonstrated any link between the constructive criticism of your mind-bogglingly snotty and paranoid attitude and Alleycat’s. YOU are the one attempting to form some kind of linkage and conspiracy. As for a TV show; sorry, missed that one. TV Azteca didn’t show it and I doubt they ever will but I bow to your mega-stardom. As for not saying anything bad about Alleycat’s, just look back at this thread and the other you started. In your tiny mind, Alleycat’s represents an evil conspiracy.

You are delusional. Methinks your wife would be better off running the place without you so perhaps you should just stay in Canada and avoid the hassle of getting paint pots through as hand luggage.

BroonAbroad

It is a misspelling of the Canadian Holy Grail; Freebies.

BroonAnswers

In 1985, around grade 7, some friends were making nick names for everyone, and Phoebus was created for me and just stuck over the years. I never introduced myself with that name, but when thinking of a name for our restaurant, Feebie’s just made sense for marketing purposes for the future, because so many people know me by that nick name.

We plan on getting involved with charity organizations more, helping with areas in Taiwan that need help, orphanages in Taiwan and Cambodia, and just doing good things daily because that’s how my wife and I are. We don’t just sell pizza, we offer much more!!
I have 2 acres of land waiting for me in Cambodia for the purpose of building an orphanage, so when we are a registered charity, I will be more of a busier guy, but of course loving it!!

It is a misspelling of the Canadian Holy Grail; Freebies.

BroonAnswers[/quote]
I thought it was Freebies at first. That would be an unfortunate name. Unless your name was Freebie.
I’ve never been brave enough to try to run a business, but I can imagine the stresses it puts you through. Sure the guy may have made a few errors in judgment, but let’s hope he learns from the experience and improves his persona. Or not. But someone who makes pizza can’t be all bad.

Noble. good on you and good luck with that. Although it doesn’t mitigate your being a complete arse (now vindicated to some extent by someone who DOES know you) on this thread with regard to what began as constructive criticism and then morphed,largely through your own doing, into a jolly little bash.

BroonApplauds

[quote=“careyteacher”]In 1985, around grade 7, some friends were making nick names for everyone, and Phoebus was created for me and just stuck over the years. I never introduced myself with that name, but when thinking of a name for our restaurant, Feebie’s just made sense for marketing purposes for the future, because so many people know me by that nick name.

We plan on getting involved with charity organizations more, helping with areas in Taiwan that need help, orphanages in Taiwan and Cambodia, and just doing good things daily because that’s how my wife and I are. We don’t just sell pizza, we offer much more!!
I have 2 acres of land waiting for me in Cambodia for the purpose of building an orphanage, so when we are a registered charity, I will be more of a busier guy, but of course loving it!!

Thanks. Good story.

[quote=“BroonAle”][quote=“careyteacher”]I have 2 acres of land waiting for me in Cambodia for the purpose of building an orphanage, /quote]

Noble. good on you and good luck with that.

BroonApplauds[/quote][/quote]

Well, ferchrissakes, don’t use it to open a Cambodian pizza restaurant. You’ll probably end up serving the hollowed out dictionaries to customers and trying to jam the square pizza bases up your arse.

careyteacher,

I have refrained from commenting up until now because I have been to your restaurant and I do, in fact, know you. I care very much about the well being of your establishment, but after reading this thread, I just have to let you know that your comments have been…hurting me.

You are simply not helping your own cause, and I’m in complete and utter disbelief that you cannot see what everyone around you is seeing; that is your business getting flushed by your own hand.

As someone who has frequented your restaurant, I have found many of the comments concerning your establishment, as well as the persona you project (both on this forum and in your own restaurant) to have merit.

You need to start treating customers like what they are: investors in your business.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“BroonAle”][quote=“careyteacher”]I have 2 acres of land waiting for me in Cambodia for the purpose of building an orphanage, /quote]

Noble. good on you and good luck with that.

BroonApplauds[/quote][/quote]

Well, ferchrissakes, don’t use it to open a Cambodian pizza restaurant. You’ll probably end up serving the hollowed out dictionaries to customers and trying to jam the square pizza bases up your arse.[/quote]

Well, if he uses the same formula as Happy Herbs in Phnom Penh, then everyone will leave happy…and still hungry.

BroonAngkorWat

General Observation:

I would also like to mention that a lot of the hostility here could be avoided altogether if Careyteacher self-censored. A lot of what you have to say could be valid, but it’s overlooked when it’s sandwiched between unnecessary bits of information (aka fluff).