Female turn ons

We’ve got a thread about what turns men on, but what can we do to turn women on ? Burping the theme tune to Star Wars doesn’t seem to impress, so what does ?

Please don’t say having steel abs and a stomach you can play squash against, I would feel very inadequate.

Great hygiene and smelling oh-so-nice. A lot of the foreign men I know who have been here a while tend to forget about these things… :s

My hubby is a very clean man and he always smells nice. I love that! :bouncy:

Or mothballs . . now is the mothball season as all those jackets come out from their summer slumber. Phew!

Oh yes, personal hygiene, or preening, that’s an essential one, but I can understand that. I mean the thought of sleeping with someone that smells like a mountain goat sends shivers down the spine of all possibly excluiding only Sandman. Mercifully my habits are mostly good, and yes, they are appreciated . . mind you the GF is Thai . . . masters of the “sniff kiss”, Thai’s are particular sticklers for smelling good.

Speaking of which, I find passionate kissing an essential skill . . a little very gentle nibbling on the upper lip and only limited tongue (for the mouth at least) . . . nothing worse than a rock hard tongue charging for the tonsils. Screams amateur and if flavoured with sickly chewing gum reminds me of teenage back seat fumblings . . which actually are not that pleasant as memories given all the far better events that have transpired since.

HG

money??

Or was that obvious?

cute buns and lean muscle are nice, too…I find big, bulky muscle a real turn-off. There ain’t nothin’ nice about a man who’s so muscular that his boobs look bigger than mine… :wink:

[quote=“jdsmith”]money??

Or was that obvious?[/quote]

not for all of us ladies! in fact, i think it’s rather unimportant…provided that the guy can support himself and doesn’t have to live at home with Mom…

Hmmm… OK, that’s gotta be more like a pre-condition than an actual turn on.

I mean, I am quite clean and I don’t stink (sometimes I even smell fancy). But, I don’t seem to be turning on the females in my universe left and right.

Now, it would be interesting to know exactly what it is about Dofu and Bjorn who seem to just drive little missy Xiao Hei wild every morning when we see her on our walk. Each time that little cutie sees my boys, she makes a beeline for them and dives at their paws and rolls over on her back, exposing herself to the both of them. Her human says that she only does this with Dofu and Bjorn.

Its funny.

When I like a guy, everything can be a turn-on.

Not liking the guy…anything can be a turn-off.

This is not very helpful feedback…I know that.

Sorry man. :frowning:

Guess most ladies here will forget to mention the 2 most crucial aspects:

1. A good listener
  2. A real gentleman (untill he ends up between the sheets obviously)

Or are these pre-conditions also? mmm, never understood the galls anyway :loco:

Your ATM card.

[quote=“Indiana”][quote=“jdsmith”]money??

Or was that obvious?[/quote]

not for all of us ladies! in fact, I think it’s rather unimportant…provided that the guy can support himself and doesn’t have to live at home with Mom…[/quote]

good one! :bravo:

OK. Here comes the list of handy tips. I am trying keep it quite general, but there might be things that some other women disagree with. First of all, you have to be a nice, intelligent and funny person… Now you can read the rest.

1) There are never enough of flatteries. Women LUUUV being complimented on - they only think it’s cheesy when it’s about other women :wink: . (Tigerman can give you a masterclass on the flattery issue. :notworthy: )

2) Good looks always help:
The cleanliness is really important. Taking care of your looks, clothes and body smell is not gay.
a) good smell means the lack of bad smell - no need to make me cough with your extra strong Old Spice.
b) nice short hair - very few men look good with long hair - no need to grow it longer than 5cm. I also find receeding hairline very sexy - don’t try to hide it with a ridiculously long fringe. The haircolour is of no importance, but a bit of gray is quite nice actually.
c) healthy-looking hands and feet - there are plenty of hand and foot creams to choose from. Even though many women like horses, they don’t like the hooves on you.
d) Luckily, the size really doesn’t matter.

3) Make sure the woman knows how crazy you are about her. It’s even a good thing to have a fetish or two - but be careful with praising her breasts and bum, cause they tend to sag over time and if you go too far with your breast-fetish, the woman might start feeling insecure about her saggy future.

4) Be confident. It’s ok to say you’re scared, but you have to say it in a confident way (does that make any sense?). And don’t brag! Women are curious creatures - they ask a lot of questions and you will eventually get a chance to talk about all of your amazing achievments in life. You just have to be patient.

5) Let the woman know that you’re dying to have sex with her, but make sure she knows that you are willing to wait as long as needed and that it’s not a problem for you.

6) Once you’ve become more intimate:
a) Be openminded but go slow. It’s nice to talk about eachother’s sexual preferences, but even if you hear something that disgusts you to the bone, don’t show it. Just let her know that you’re not into that kind of stuff and she will understand - refrain from rolling your eyes or saying EWWWWWW. Don’t be afraid to try new things out. The same thing goes both ways of course, but men are usually more conventional than women.

b) Don’t talk about your previous girlfriends!! We also don’t need to know the number of your sex partners - better yet, stop counting at 10. If the number is 48, say you’ve had more than 10 partners, but you don’t really know how many - and then change the subject. Women ask a whole lot of things they don’t really want to be answered. We also don’t want to know that you’ve been practising threesomes, golden showers or anything like that. You are welcome to suggest anything, just let us believe that we’re the first ones to allow you that kind of pleasure.

c) Don’t be afraid to be noisy!!! Women like positive feedback, especially during oral sex - if you don’t make a sound, then what’s there for the woman to enjoy?

d) Learn to use condoms and don’t be afraid of using them! It makes women feel safe, not insulted.

:rainbow:

You are SOOOO wrong here. Of course, that’s NOT the first kind of kiss given/offered - you are correct - start nibbling and pecking - but eventually a good tonsil cleaning kiss in the heat of passion is definitely an okay thang. . . . even a great thang at the right moment. Lots of chicks like HARD kisses.

. . . . . .

This is kind of awkward - why aren’t there any women posting on this thread?

. . . . . . .

You all know what a woman’s largest sex organ is don’t you?

the BRAIN

nothing like talking about sex, let your imagination wonder, to get a girl in the mood. Obviously, you have to finesse your way into the topic, but explicit talk about what turns her on or you on, can - well - turn her on. Besides giving you some pointers on what she likes.

Try something and ask do you like this?
“yes”
then tease her, maybe stop or slow down, and ask would like some more?
“yes”
who’s your daddy?

uh oh, uh, no just kiddin . . . .

. . . . .

breasts are not just there to be looked at guys - they are for nuzzling, licking, nibbling, biting, ear muffs - er - uh - did I say that? Actually, we’re really talking about the nipples here . . .

… . … . …

know how to use your hands, where to use your hands, when to use your hands - don’t be afraid to let her show you how to use your hands for her utmost pleasure.

ditto for the mouth

. . . . .

aside from the obvious erogenous areas like the clitoris, labia and vagina
toes are very erogenous
neck along the sternocleidomastoid muscle
ears
arm pits
of course the inner thighs
the crease of the knees
touch all these places with your mouth and tongue

. . . … . .

the right amount of tension when you pull her hair - key - the right amount of tension

. . . . .

I think that’s enough for now, don’t you?

Bodo

Boy talk about someone whose blind to their own beauty :laughing:

Woman are emotional creatures, IMO, so for me a turn on would be asking me how my day is and really trying to understand who I am as a person. Be a friend and you’ll have my heart, for sure. :rainbow:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Tigerman”]
I mean, I am quite clean and I don’t stink (sometimes I even smell fancy). But, I don’t seem to be turning on the females in my universe left and right.
[/quote]

Boy talk about someone whose blind to their own beauty :laughing:

Woman are emotional creatures, IMO, so for me a turn on would be asking me how my day is and really trying to understand who I am as a person. Be a friend and you’ll have my heart, for sure. :rainbow:[/quote]

Absolutely Namahottie! Well said! :bravo:

Being a real friend and the ability to have a laugh and to make a woman laugh are also key.

Aside from all of the physical stuff in the previous posts that a married gal like me is too shy to mention, :blush: wit and cynicism are also a turn-on. :slight_smile:

I would agree that compliments are a turn on. It doesn’t have to be just verbal. You can tell her with a look, with a whistle. Exaggerate, we don’t mind. Joke with her with extravagant compliments, we’ll think there is some partial truth in it.

Refer to her as your lady or something chilverous. We like chilvary. I think the men have lost that over the years. Like opening doors and letting the ladies through first, or to get into cars.

I would also agree that smell is important. I love the smell of my man. Please smell clean. Cologne is nice when used very very sparingly. I should only be able to smell a hint of it.

Playing sports well is such a turn on. I love watching a man in a sleaveless T and shorts and playing a sport well while sweating. It’s sooo sexy. The muscles rippling and his butt…I want to jump him on the court. So, if you don’t play a sport well at least look good on the court.

Work out guys! It’s sexy. You don’t have to be “The Rock” (But if you are, 914 will jump you any day) but it’s sexy to have muscle definition. Girls don’t want no pansy man.

A sense of humour is a turn on. But then, it also takes a compatible girl who understands and appreciates your humour. So, not everyone will get it.

But really, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It varies because everyone is attracted to different things.

Notsu wrote: [quote]It’s nice to talk about eachother’s sexual preferences, but even if you hear something that disgusts you to the bone, don’t show it. Just let her know that you’re not into that kind of stuff and she will understand - refrain from rolling your eyes or saying EWWWWWW. Don’t be afraid to try new things out. The same thing goes both ways of course, but men are usually more conventional than women[/quote]

EUH :astonished: Think that this is not true for all of us. European guys are certainly more open-minded and take the lead when discussing or exploring the bounderies of the act of sex.

Agree on the number of dates, agree on the questions not to be answered.
Hey, taken in consideration those hints, I am WAY over B+ !

I have noted your remarks about compliments and I would like to thank all the wonderful ladies who answered this thread, you’re all lovely :lovestruck:
And as for smelling nice, I will try to get some soap.

Compliments can be very nice, but there are some folks that go overboard with this…I know a guy who always tries his best to throw compliments out left and right to the girls he encounters. It’s not only obvious, it’s quite sickening, phony and predictable after a while…there is an art to compliment-giving!

More open-minded than who?