OK. Here comes the list of handy tips. I am trying keep it quite general, but there might be things that some other women disagree with. First of all, you have to be a nice, intelligent and funny person… Now you can read the rest.
1) There are never enough of flatteries. Women LUUUV being complimented on - they only think it’s cheesy when it’s about other women . (Tigerman can give you a masterclass on the flattery issue. )
2) Good looks always help:
The cleanliness is really important. Taking care of your looks, clothes and body smell is not gay.
a) good smell means the lack of bad smell - no need to make me cough with your extra strong Old Spice.
b) nice short hair - very few men look good with long hair - no need to grow it longer than 5cm. I also find receeding hairline very sexy - don’t try to hide it with a ridiculously long fringe. The haircolour is of no importance, but a bit of gray is quite nice actually.
c) healthy-looking hands and feet - there are plenty of hand and foot creams to choose from. Even though many women like horses, they don’t like the hooves on you.
d) Luckily, the size really doesn’t matter.
3) Make sure the woman knows how crazy you are about her. It’s even a good thing to have a fetish or two - but be careful with praising her breasts and bum, cause they tend to sag over time and if you go too far with your breast-fetish, the woman might start feeling insecure about her saggy future.
4) Be confident. It’s ok to say you’re scared, but you have to say it in a confident way (does that make any sense?). And don’t brag! Women are curious creatures - they ask a lot of questions and you will eventually get a chance to talk about all of your amazing achievments in life. You just have to be patient.
5) Let the woman know that you’re dying to have sex with her, but make sure she knows that you are willing to wait as long as needed and that it’s not a problem for you.
6) Once you’ve become more intimate:
a) Be openminded but go slow. It’s nice to talk about eachother’s sexual preferences, but even if you hear something that disgusts you to the bone, don’t show it. Just let her know that you’re not into that kind of stuff and she will understand - refrain from rolling your eyes or saying EWWWWWW. Don’t be afraid to try new things out. The same thing goes both ways of course, but men are usually more conventional than women.
b) Don’t talk about your previous girlfriends!! We also don’t need to know the number of your sex partners - better yet, stop counting at 10. If the number is 48, say you’ve had more than 10 partners, but you don’t really know how many - and then change the subject. Women ask a whole lot of things they don’t really want to be answered. We also don’t want to know that you’ve been practising threesomes, golden showers or anything like that. You are welcome to suggest anything, just let us believe that we’re the first ones to allow you that kind of pleasure.
c) Don’t be afraid to be noisy!!! Women like positive feedback, especially during oral sex - if you don’t make a sound, then what’s there for the woman to enjoy?
d) Learn to use condoms and don’t be afraid of using them! It makes women feel safe, not insulted.