FIFA World Cup 2018

Getting older, eye sight … bad!

There were some stunning passes made among Giroud, Griezemann, and Mbappe right in front of Belgium’s goal, goals that France didn’t make. It was pretty amazing to watch at times.

Those 3 look very good for France.

By the way, Kevin De Bruyne was amazing for Belgium throughout the WC. That guy is something to watch. Not relevant, I know, but in the US we would say he’s a natural point guard, with God given talent as a field general. Really like De Bruyne.

Animals predictions - doggies, Russian cat,etc say Croatia. It is the kind of news that makes you turn off tv.

BTW what happened to the octopus?

I don’t know how, but I’m sure it was tasty!

I have no idea why VAR was not used for such an important free kick . There was no contact . Not really a free kick . Very harsh decision for Croatia . Bad decision.

Mandzukic (Croatia) scored an own-goal. In a World Cup final.

Press F to pay respects.

Now we’ll see what France are made of.

1-1

hope they don’t start cheating . Let’s see.

Lots of screaming around here. I think it is coming from the young college kids upstairs. Sounded almost Latino.

I am in good company. But this match may require upping the heart medication dosage. Wow.

At least 60 minutes left.

I can recommend Washington state riesling from Costco, Kung Fu Girl 2018 instead of heart meds.

Clearly a hand ball. Or as biggusdickus would call it, hand to ball.

Wow, that replay just now makes it a little iffier and less clear.

1 Like

Damn.

You have to weigh up if it was intentional . I don’t think he saw the ball until very late. Yet again very harsh , Croatia seem to be playing against 12 Men , if you include the Referee. A shame at this level.

3 Likes

I thought the Croatian slid into Griezemann’s ankles earlier. It was clear on one replay if a very brief contact. Griezemann went straight down.

It’s supposed to be a clear infringement with VAR. The ref took an age to make a decision so the decision couldn’t have been clear. Very unfair for Croatia and could easily be put down to big team preference.

1 Like

Jesus Christ, what a first half. Good as advertised so far. Croatia has outplayed France in the first half, imo. They’ve managed to take the silk right out of France’s attack.

Croatia 1-2 France

1 Like

The referee is shit.

1 Like

Same ref as England-Croatia, right?

He was even worse.