First time reactions to YouTube songs

I’m really getting into these. Here’s a couple:

Reaction to Tennesse Whiskey

Reaction to SRV’s Voodoo Child

4 Likes

Just last night I watched a vocal coach analyze Maynard James Keenan’s voice. Dude is a total fuckin’ freak and Tool is a pretty divisive band on the whole but he is an undeniably talented singer.

Found the vid:

3 Likes

I like it when they go way back 50 years or more and react to greatness from then. Like this.

3 Likes

First time reaction to Dolly Parton’s Jolene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEPFYiJOXU

I love it. They can’t talk…just listening. Noice.

Jump to 3:18 or 5:46 cannot control the air guitar!

4 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread. Didn’t know this was a thing.

One of my favorite recorded performances ever. Didn’t really know them, Disturbed, until I saw this performance. Normally, a hard rock band with screaming voice.

It’s funny some of the vocal coaches say don’t stress your voice like he does a couple times in the song, not realizing this is his most mellow song and he stresses his voice every single song most nights of the year for many years.

Made this guy cry.

This girl almost orgasmed.

3 Likes

Italian guy reacting to a Brazilian singer (Tim Maia)

4 Likes

Fast forwarded to when the big drum crescendo starts. Yeah, they liked it.

1 Like

These people know how to make money on YouTube. They just sit and watch a music video.

Go down the YouTube rabbit hole you’ll find some of these reactions getting over a million views.

2 Likes

Me too!

Imagine if they listened to When the Levee Breaks or Kashmir…another white drummer. lol

1 Like

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/08/us/twins-phil-collins-reaction-trnd/index.html

2 Likes

You guys like this song?

1 Like

I saw the lyrics posted in another thread and I’m not really interested in actually hearing it. Sexy in a song is okay but that one just sounds vulgar. By the way, this is supposed to be a first time reaction thread, you know, a heavy metal dude listening to a certain R&B song for the first time type of thing.

1 Like

Oh my bad. I thought it was our first reactions.

1 Like

One of the few rappers I listen to these days.

The beat isn’t too bad, but the lyrics are a little too vulgar and over the top. Ironically, for a song about sex, it’s not sexy at all.

2 Likes

This reviewer is a pro, not just a random person, well yes, also that.

1 Like
1 Like