Firsts

I had too look them up as well… here are the actual meanings, and next to them are what my friends that I grew up in Oz called Menophilist.

Menophilist Arousal from menstruating women: Blood Sports

This one below I don’t know… yuck

Hemotigolagnia: arousal from bloody sanitary pads:

I can’t believe that there’s someone like “twonavels” in Taiwan. THat’s F#*$)#g COOL!!
I really wanna meet twonavels!!!

Hey, twonavels, if you’re out there, PM me about goth/industrial music. We have to talk!!

What are you guys scared of? Razors are small, little things. C’mon.

coolingtower

This has got to be the most romantic thing I’ve ever read. I think I am in love. :flowers: :hubba: :heart: :howyoudoin:

My first kiss was when I was 16

I lost my virginity when I was 17.

I drew my first drawing of a penis when I was 8.

My first kiss was in, I believe, kindergarten. There was this boy that I knew, for some reason, better than the other boys in my class. Maybe our moms went to the same dentist or something, I don’t know.

Every day after lunch, us kids would come in from the playground and seat ourselves on the carpet of our classroom and wait for storytime to begin. One day, this boy and his buddy took their seats next to me. They started bantering about kissing girls and whether or not each was able to do it. So, my “friend” decides to enlist me as his assistant to prove to his buddy that he could do it.

So he turns on the pressure talk: “Yeah, we can do it, right aprimo? C’mon, let’s show him!”

And before I know it, he’s got his slimy wet cootie lips on mine. :noway:

It wasn’t until my third time that I really enjoyed kissing.

[quote=“aprimo”]
So he turns on the pressure talk: “Yeah, we can do it, right aprimo? C’mon, let’s show him!”

And before I know it, he’s got his slimy wet cootie lips on mine. [/quote]

You give him tongue? :smiley:

[quote=“Mr He”]I lost my virginity when I was 17.

I drew my first drawing of a penis when I was 8.[/quote]

I drew my first penis, complete with hair, when I was 4. Of course, my parents were nudists at home.

[quote]I really wanna meet twonavels!!!
[/quote]

You should come to the Happy Hours. Then you’ll see how boring I actually am. :sunglasses:

Drawing a penis at 4! And 8! My father tells me that once when I was about 11 I came into his bedroom as he was getting undressed. I walked straight up to him, grabbed his penis, gave it a couple of good shakes, and said: “That’s so cute!” Then I walked out.
11! And I don’t even remember this. I think I would have known more had I grown up in a convent!

Was your father traumatized by the experience.

i was a late bloomer. my first kiss was about 2 months away from my 20th bday. iam not ugly, just anti-social thats why it took so long. it was at a bar, i was sober, she had a couple but not drunk. talked to her pretty much all night, i was too clueless to pick up on anything. asked me to dance to the last song of the night, then she kissed me. i felt three bumbs so figured she was trying to give me some tongue so i opened up and tried to copy what she was doing. i must have been a fast learner because the second time i kissed a girl she told me i was a good kisser, and everyone since then has too.

I had the classic horrible first kiss. I was 13, braces, glasses, with the Farah Fawcett hairdo (even though this was the 80’s), very boyish looking adn completely terrified of boys still. His name was Jon and he was a year younger but so hot, and had already been with many girlfriends.

It was the Truth or Dare game, I had absolutely no clue what “french kissing” entailed. We did the little dance with our heads, where we kept tilting in the same direction, finally he shoved his tongue in my mouth, and I had no idea what to do so I just stood there not moving or anything. Whne he pulled away, we had manged to cut each other with our braces, plus I am sure there was drool running down my face.

Of course he told everyone how badly I had sucked as a kisser, I was so mortified I don’t think I kissed anyone for another year and a half. I did much better the second time though :slight_smile:

It seems a lot of people’s first real kisses happened either at 11-13 or 15-17. Hmmm…I smell a poll.

By the way, I won my first strategy game (Puerto Rico) at Games Club (without cheating) like three weeks ago. I suppose it’s not as cool of a triumph as getting my first kiss, but it was certain less awkward and involved a lot less :stuck_out_tongue: .

In my experience, I’ve got to be pretty relaxed to do this sort of thing. It’s certainly a better experience if I’ve had an enema beforehand. That and plenty of lubricant make everything go much smoother. Also, a lot of people just don’t seem to understand that you can’t put the whole thing in there to start with - you’ve got to start small and then work your way up. Oh, wait, this thread is about firsts.