Flags in our profile boxes

Can I get a flag of India ?

cia.gov/cia/publications/fac … -flag.html

hey Gus, if you have time, a Hong Kong Flag would be a cool addition.

gotta love those bauhinias

geographic.org/flags/new1/br … flags.html

Could I get one of BC?

Something rotten in the state of Denmark?

Gus, can i have a flag of Quebec please?

Can I have the Maori flag for Aotearoa

sir, thanks for all you do here.

just to be an iconoclast, can you provide an option for a PRC flag and/or a UN flag?

And one for France! Vive la France! Gee, Maoman…could you also hook me up with an Ohio flag? Okay, just kidding.

I think there is a PRC flag.

Will look into the other flags. I plan to swing by the Forumosa.com gig at Spaceman tonight after 9pm. Maoman should be there around then, too. Let me know what other flags you might like to see

Here’s a flag for the great state of Oklahoma. (not Yokohama)

How about a Republic of Taiwan flg? Is there one? I was thinking of adding the ROC flag to show my Taiwan solidarity, but then I thought ‘Republic of China - boring - give me Independent Republic of Taiwan’. Maybe you could add a flag of an iron fist squeezing the blood out of Taiwan for those who support unification too.

Brian

Well, once I got a flag fron TIA, Taiwan Independence Army. They refused to use Chinese characters, as they symbolized China in their view. They even had a kalashnikov on the flag. I even got an invitation to their illegal radio station in a tin shed on the top of a building overlooking Daan park. They got raided quite often and their transmitting equipment got confiscated. However, they did not move.

Well there’s the flag of the 1895 republic:

Here is a flag designed by someone for a future republic:

Here’s a Taiwan Independence flag:

And the flag of the Taiwan Independence Party:

and more flags here:

taiwandc.org/flags.htm

Brian

I want a McDonalds flag!

Can I get a Nova Scotia Flag please?

are there any plans for a “XiZhi” flag?

how bout a Colorado flag?
how bout a Massachusetts flag?
how bout a Connecticut flag?
etc…
:moo:

Could vee possibly haff ze Austrian flag?

Gus, thanks for my nifty new French flag…I can almost hear La Marseillaise everytime I see it…

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé.
Contre nous de la tyranie,
L’étendard sanglant est levé (bis)
Entendez vous dans les campagnes
mugir ces féroces soldats
Ils viennent jusque dans vos bras,
égorger vos fils, vos compagnes
Aux armes citoyens!
Formez vos bataillons!
Marchons, marchons,
qu’un sang impur abreuve nos sillons.

Such a happy song of love and peace!

:mrgreen:

[color=red]Note: ImaniOU is being very sarcastic and is aware of what the lyrics say, but still loves those darn French people anyways, despite their violent national anthems so please don’t message her with a translation or attack her for being a Francophile. Please?[/color]

Israel? Flag? Please!

Flags are back :slight_smile: This time, you can only show one flag :frowning:

If you have a special request for a flag, please post a sample with the following dimensions: 30x20 pixels or 40x20 pixels.

I rike it. I rike it a rot.