Flags in our profile boxes

I want this one in order to show sympathy with the brothers living under a 346 year occupation on east side of the sound.

Australian aboriginal flag is the only one I’d ever fly, and no, I’m not an aborigine.

HG

What name would we use for the country - “Taiwan SAR Panda”? Please post the flag again in this thread.

I cannot easily resize flags - this computer doesn’t have the proper software. We need to ask for help from others so your flag has the right dimensions[/quote]

Sounds great. How’s this?

And one of my other favorites… :wink:
[/quote]
Oops, forgot to tell you - this is done. Thanks for the flags

Oooh! Aaah!

I’m not a big fan of window-dressing, but could someone PLEASE trim this & pop it under my avatar?

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Cheers

I need to fly the flag of Japan for the next 4-5 days… is that one available?

The flag I suggested was the flag of Scania.

I’m having troubles resizing this guy. Anyone up for it?

If I resize it, photobucket will not accept it? :s

bobepine

[quote=“Infidel”]Oooh! Aaah!

I’m not a big fan of window-dressing, but could someone PLEASE trim this & pop it under my avatar?

Cheers[/quote]What is this flag?

FYI, you have to wait for Gus to add the flag to the list and then you have to select it in your profile. It’s now called “Member Center” and it’s located at the top-right of your screen next to the login link.

Thanks DB, that was quick. :slight_smile:

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Infidel”]Oooh! Aaah!

Cheers[/quote]What is this flag?[/quote]
That, my friend, is the Silver Fern of the magnificent NZ All Blacks.

[quote=“bobepine”]
FYI, you have to wait for Gus to add the flag to the list and then you have to select it in your profile. It’s now called “Member Center” and it’s located at the top-right of your screen next to the login link.
bobepine[/quote]
Righto. Cheers.

Regrettably, it’s not so magnificent in miniature.
Cheers anyway, Dragonbones!

[quote=“Infidel”] Regrettably, it’s not so magnificent in miniature.
Cheers anyway, Dragonbones![/quote]

Yeah, the original miniature sucked even worse; I cleaned it up a little, then ran out of time. If I have time I’ll try again later, simplifying the original before shrinking it.

[quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Infidel”] Regrettably, it’s not so magnificent in miniature.
Cheers anyway, Dragonbones![/quote]

Yeah, the original miniature sucked even worse; I cleaned it up a little, then ran out of time. If I have time I’ll try again later, simplifying the original before shrinking it.[/quote]

Cheers, Dragonbones. That’s mighty nice of you!

[quote=“Dragonbones”]

[/quote]Done - look these up under the following names:
Australia Indigenous People
Sealand
Magnificent NZ All Blacks
Quebec

Thanks Goose Egg. Great job by the way . . I always feel I never quite tell ya that enough for some reason!

HG

[quote=“Mr He”]I want this one in order to show sympathy with the brothers living under a 346 year occupation on east side of the sound.

[/quote]

Please!!! The flag of Scania?

The old flag of the archdiocese of Lund. A flag with a history longer than US or Australia. Please!!! :help:

Cheers, Goose Egg!

The American flag looks sort of sickly. This one, or one like it would be better:

I’m proud of my flag

Sorry, I missed that one Mr He, due to the similarity of it and the flag you already had.

Here you go.

Oh, Dragonbabe would like the flag of the planet she’s from, Skate:

Thanks! :wink:

Cheers!

Now we only need goose eg to add the flag in.