For Gun Owners Only

You are just now finding this out?

Much like most people in Tw (apparently), I’m assuming those are airsoft

:drum:

That’s f’n cruel. Wtf.

How would one randomly stumble onto this knowledge?

These days no. I sold off most of my guns since I’m not there much. Only kept a 1911 Kimber 45. A S&W 9mm MP, and a 357 ruger

It’s fairly common. I reported people for doing and was told unless the dog’s owners (they were strays) want to file charges, the police weren’t going to do anything about it. They did reduce the stray population in the area by 95% over a few week period though.

Trapping dogs is fairly common as well.

Good on you. That just sounds cruel. They’re man’s best friend!

For what? Sale?

Eating dogs is common too, especially among the aborigines, blue collar types. But the civilized Taiwanese (you know the tien long ren types) don’t want to admit it. It’s against the law, but doesn’t stop people from doing it. I remember every few months police bust a dog farm, raising dogs to eat. Sometimes it’s irresponsible dog owners letting their dogs poop on someone else’s property that gets hit by airsoft pellets too.

As for type of guns I used to have… well I had a few Remington 700 types in various calibers, and a 80% lower with a Wolf A1 upper attached to it…

I have little interest in airsoft guns in Taiwan. I don’t see the point of spending 20,000nt for a toy gun. Also there are weird laws about airsoft guns too and the penalties for violating them is very severe (almost murder class offense in fact)

You know, I have no idea. I assumed to eat or…something.

Really, traps are common in some places and dogs get caught in them but I’m unsure they are the real target.

Armor piercing baby

Also considering some more compact handguns though, just for home security (recently had some people hop the fence in my front yard and, though no break ins into the actual house, Idk what the hell they were up to. It was all caught on my Nest security cam— which reminds me I should maybe install another around the other side of the house so there aren’t blind spots). The desert eagle is a bit of an overkill.

Yes I own a gun. It’s about 3 foot long and no it’s not in my pants .
Qualified ?

Those seem like reliable beginner hunting rifles (could be wrong). I’ve never seriously hunted before, but 90% sure my granddad used to own a couple o’ Remingtons and I have vague but fond memories as a kid spending brief mornings out hunting.

One time there might’ve been a coyote… Could probably find some old pictures at the house.

I have a small heat gun.

2 Likes

You can always sell it if you don’t want it. Saying cause you dont seem thrilled.

Do you mean…
8669650E-1C1D-4E72-933B-C527EA773138

1 Like

https://youtu.be/AxsSzPy6WT8

Could they be trapping rabbits or some such? And then let the dogs go— that’s how there are that many strays.

Wtf… I thought this was like… China and Korea. There was a Vice piece on it ages ago I think. Never mentioned Tw.

Sounds overpriced…

Ha I see. You never specified what it was though

Specifically,

If this is an in-joke referencing @Rocket then I’m afraid it’s gone over my head

Or is that a meme?