Foreign Females where do you find guys! HELP

Try the gym. After much deliberation, I’m gonna give in and give one of the trainers a try.

“So this move will make my ass firmer? Am I doing it right? Are you sure? Maybe you should watch my ass just to make extra sure…”

If you need to tell a guy to watch your behind then you have a problem. That stuff should be instinctive.

Okay, move aside. I can be of service to the original poster.

Trust me sb, I can vouch that 914 doesn’t have any problem there. :wink:

Hmmm, in that case maybe I should volunteer? I’ve always been partial to a nice pair of buttocks.

914 didn’t start this thread Stragbasher, Dangergyrl did. You should be volunteering for her.

Nevermind anyhow, we all know what a big tease you are. :wink:

Were you at the happy hour last night? :smiley:

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]Everytime I see a nice-looking Western woman I immediately think, “She’s out of my league.”
As to if that is true or not, ask someone who has seen me.[/quote]
It’s true. It’s true. Poor guy.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]Everytime I see a nice-looking Western woman I immediately think, “She’s out of my league.”
As to if that is true or not, ask someone who has seen me.[/quote]

Why not? As guys always love to see beautiful women…dating one of them wouldn’t be nice? :smiley:

Forsooth, we need to feast more than our eyes to sate that maddening hunger of which you speak.

namastestore wrote:

[quote]Oh my word!! Please explain to me with example what these Taiwanese women have that western women have. Hearing that statement brings back memories of Black men sing the praises of having a white woman over a black woman
[/quote]

The explanation is that some people want ‘something exotic’. Perhaps it should be termed ‘xenophilia’.

So some black men want white women, some white women want black men… then that desire gets rationalised to give the exotic other qualities far greater than those found ‘back home’ . As ImanIOU said earlier in this thread, ‘grass is greener…’

Anyway, if people find what they want is it a problem? It must be irritating to listen to these paeans to the exotic other but life is short.

914 wrote:

I bet they are great conversationalists, too. I mean how much grey matter does it take to tell you to do another rep or show you how to use an exercise machine?
By “find guys” I assume that this thread means for you a shag?

Hey Danger, do you ever approach sinlge guys?

It may not be your style so I don’t want to be outta line here.
I have been approached by females from Canada, Australia and South Africa as well as 1 from… Poland :smiling_imp: ! Not only Taiwanese girls.

Except for at the bars of course heh heh, it was informal on their part.

They started with:

A. You want to be in my book?
B. You seem so tense man, be loose like me!!!
C. Hey do you workout, where?
D. Hi, do you have any idea where a better bar than this is?
E. I love da NBA (POLISH GIRL).
F. What’s it like being a black guy on the ROCK?

I thought all of these were cool toooo …some extent and I did “date” a few of the above. But they all led up to good conversations. I always enjoy that. Just saying, hey see a dude alone that you like and why not approach him? Think you said you do see lots of cute guys around, and not all are attached.

:astonished:

I guess it will always be the same that single men and women complain why they can’t find their significant others…

Is that how life to be? I don’t have the answer.

They started with:

A. You want to be in my book?
“In your book? What the fuck are you talking about? Get lost you freak!”
B. You seem so tense man, be loose like me!!!
“Loose? Like you? What, you think I’m a whore? Take your looseness to Linsen North Road, creep!”
C. Hey do you workout, where?
“Oh, so you’re obsessed with muscle-bound guys, eh? You must be a shallow loser.”
D. Hi, do you have any idea where a better bar than this is?
“Better for what? Are you psychotic?”
E. I love da NBA (POLISH GIRL).
“Yeah? And? Don’t tell me, you’re a champion shot-putter?”
F. What’s it like being a black guy on the ROCK?
“The ‘ROCK’? Is that supposed to be cool? Are you expecting me to high-five next? Get a real personality!”

In other words, lines that work at DV8 won’t necessarily work at My Place.

[quote=“Dangergyrl”]
I have to say the local guys are always starring at my chest and hair and I just think most of them are nerdy. (NO OFFENSE, BUT ITS TRUE). I see some cute guys of every color from around the globe and wonder how many ladies out there are bored,horny,alone or just hang out with their female roomies. I am not ugly and keep in shape, but I see so many beer bellied guys and nerdy guys with Asian girls. Guess they are less picky and I am not really that scrutinizing. HELP LADIES. I dare say… Are you getting any, or having any fun?

P.S. I am a newbie having been here only 5months![/quote]

Ok, lets see if I can help.

blah blah blah. What it comes down to is that you your baggage is full of “looks”. Do notice the actual content of the post.

A decent looking guy – and anything above that – sortof has the status of a GOD here as far as it concerns local women, and if he’s really into it could sleep with model-types. Lots of fun, sex, naked sweating bodies, tongues, and umm. ok. Well, what I’m saying is what do you have that those model-types-fun-loving sex-girls don’t have? Of course, you always have those who can’t get enough of what they had back home. You might get lucky :slight_smile:

Oooh! Is this one of those “all foreign men are bald and pasty with beer bellies or else hopelessly nerdy and geeky and couldn’t get laid in their own countries” threads, rebutted with “all foreign women are fat hairy man-hating monsters that no-one in their right mind would ever wnat to sleep with.”?
It IS, isn’t it? I just KNEW it!

How novel! How original! :unamused:

[quote=“sandman”]Oooh! Is this one of those “all foreign men are bald and pasty with beer bellies or else hopelessly nerdy and geeky and couldn’t get laid in their own countries” threads, rebutted with “all foreign women are fat hairy man-hating monsters that no-one in their right mind would ever wnat to sleep with.”?
It IS, isn’t it? I just KNEW it!

How novel! How original! :unamused:[/quote]

Was this directed at my post?

Let me rephrase it simply for you:

1. Her post is about looks/sex. Including how she looks, kinda, and what she doesn’t want.

2. If it’s determined by looks/sex then as far as I’m concerned, in Taiwan she most likely doesn’t have the upper hand, for the reasons mentioned above. Ok now? (if anyone bashes my post and it helps him getting laid, please PM me. Thanks.)

Not for me…paunchy hairy guys are a big turn-on. I’m more of a Will Ferrell kinda girl than a Colin Ferrell one. Grrowl!

wolf, I had no idea you were single. I just assumed that most of the established forumosans (2+ years) on here were already paired for life. With the exception of me, of course.