Foreigners avoiding each other

I’ll stick to Takeshi, thanks. :grin:

Guy

Or how about the Avatar greeting.
I SEE YOU

Oops already mentioned
Hey did EVA copy Avatar?

We all have to remain competitive

. . . in the face of conquest, colonization, and genocide?

With views like this I can now really see why foreigners would seek to avoid each other!

Guy

3 Likes

Exactly, the problem with Uighurs is that they don’t have the competitive spirit of the Han. They need to get up early in the morning and work harder

3 Likes

One can look at the photo and ask “How am I like the Indian?”

At some point when I was in college, I was at a conference in Minneapolis in January. My classmates and I were discussing how it was going to be negative whatever degrees outside tomorrow and some passerby corrected us that it would actually be whatever more negative degrees tomorrow. My classmate from Seattle said that was the most Midwestern thing on earth that she’d ever experienced. I guess people on the west coast doesn’t believe in interrupting complete strangers’ discussions about the weather.

4 Likes

Haha that’s funny …Seinfeld moment.

1 Like

FIFY

5 Likes

Don’t have the bank of mom.and pop to pay for the expensive third level education or send their kids to better schools.

3 Likes

Hey I don’t know who you are, but I made clear this morning to you, I saw you and I avoided you at MRT blue line! :upside_down_face:

I’m 90% sure the person is a forumosian, he looked like a forumosian.

4 Likes

did you try the passphrase or secret signal?

1 Like

Yes I did, and I got a reply, that is why I’m sure this person is a forumosian!

EDITED: Secret signal!

2 Likes

this one its “forumosa” no “forumosian” :smile:

3 Likes

Are you implying I’m posting in the wrong forum? And the society here is called “forumosa” not “forumosians” or alike?

I just hope to find you at MRT, I will completely ignore you. :wink:

3 Likes

i thought we were Forumosans. Forumese?

2 Likes

Yup. Forumosans when they meet on the Subway.

4 Likes

When I was in Kaohsiung I helped two Aussies find their way home since the then defunct 85 Sky Tower observation floor was off limits. My partner at the time didn’t seem like helping out… but I took the opportunity anyways.

1 Like

Darn, all the way to Aussie land?

3 Likes

haha… I should have :smile: