Foreigners sent home in the event of a Chinese invasion?

Google the author and the institute. It’s serious business.

Taiwan has their secret army already working in China, invade from the inside.

I think you mean from the other side.
China has enough people inside Taiwan to create lots of havoc, like the VietCong, and China has swung enough retired ROC army people to their side. Just look at the # of espionage arrests lately. That’s probably just a spec of sand on a beach of those selling out to the grand RMB and pretty mainland girls.

1 Like

Give me a Barrett M107 I’ll clean up invaders from my view point.

Good point. Is there a way to transfer arms to the citizenry in case of an invasion?

Waving nazi flags is also not allowed. Political freedom does not mean you can wave whatever flag you want everywhere, imho.

Easier to spot then.

There is a Friggin red bread car that hinders traffic every day on rush hour, blasting Mainland songs and carrying huge PRC flags…while at the same time sporting signs defending local fishing and denouncing the government for not defending fishermen…when they break the law. We all know the mafia controlled human trafficking, drug smuggling, port dingy businesses they want the government to defend. Pawns that look for trouble, useful fools who stir manure up when told. Easier to know who their masters are if they wave the flag.

1 Like

Unfortunately it is not only retired. These are the same ones who became billionaires out of siphoning funds from arms sales and lead the mafias that do the same with all aspects of army life. They already have huge mansions in China and their kids have penthouses in NY. So when the order comes, they will turn everything off from top to bottom, will not even have to pull the trigger themselves. Their fate resides with Taiwan demise…As if they could make the whole island and its people disappear.

Most third column is well paid and heavily funded. Traitors who abandoned their people in China and have done the same here.

Ha.

When, who and against who?

Id be more likely to call it a struggle rather than a fight, but I wouldn’t disagree with @emjroc myself

I just asked my cousins if they would take up arms and defend Taiwan. They said they’re losing faith in the country, but would defend to death their families.

So they wouldn’t defend their homeland basically.

Defend their families…oohh…Brave.

At least they don’t run away.
What is the chance for a voulteer corps to be formed. like the americans did in WW1 and WW2?

Where would they run away to this is their home and they are citizens of it they aren’t supposed to run away…

Taiwan’s got an identity crisis, which makes it hard for people to be passionate about it.

Really, I think most don’t have the balls to fight against a big scary foe . It’s okay to admit that.

There aren’t enough planes in the world to carry all the foreign passport holders out of the country. There would need to be a line of garbage trucks at the airport gates for all the green covered passports as well.

I think it would be everyone for themselves. The government would be overwhelmed by other things and could care less about us furriners.

1 Like

You wouldn’t be able to leave anyway as all flights would be grounded . Effectively everybody would be stuck here except for some Americans perhaps.

1 Like