Formosan bear rescued from trap

Touche. Interestingly, inside the cage in your above pic exist no humans. Surrounded by people and ironically mankind is stomping ontop of the sky fence. all this proves my theory we are not above monkeys and dumb folk will just be dumb.

We ought to make a new spectator sport in taiwan. Watching an empty cage be ravaged by masked men on steroids. Meanwhile the monkeys figured out how to use a stick to unravel the woven metal fencing, get the food inside, and leave before the ragaholic of a gorrilla on the sky screen even gets close. It would be wonderfully entertaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somehow they also seem to get away with killing people. best bet is dont piss off people in the real back country. Seems solid advice internationally. There are reasons many lower governments sub contract certain work out privately in the mountains. Such as cutting down illegal plantations. They also tend to lie to the contracted folk, which has resulted in loss of life unfortunately. When will people report on that loss of face?

1 Like

Those are supplements! lol

And good on you for knowing who Mankind is! :salute:

I see at least two monkeys in that cage. as well as a refereeā€¦ or maybe thatā€™s three monkeys?

Monkeyā€¦

https://tw.forumosa.com/t/monkey-chaser-wanted/181337?u=tando

1 Like

Currently the COA approach is live and let live. They tell farmers to switch to stuff the monkeys do not like, like onions. Not much to do.

doors are the only way in and out though, fool proof design.

My cats open doors.

Sounds like desk jockey logic to meā€¦just grow onions! We are about to lots of cheap onions and lots of landslides in our future haha. Such a buddhist friendly approach while accomplishing such a buddhist hating strategy.