Forumosa BBQ Happy Hour at Speakeasy, Sat. May 14!

Arrgh something else to go to, can’t make it.

Just come afterwards!

Odd, that. I’ve been five times and the taxi driver has always dropped me off right at the door. :ponder:

[quote=“lupillus”]Here’s a map:

Directions: Heading north on Fuxing, turn right on the SE corner of Civic Blvd. and Fuxing S. Rd.
Turn right again into the first alley, then turn left to find the Speakeasy 30ft to your left, a wooden door with yellow lettering.[/quote]
Thanks for that. But I’m pretty sure that there is a wall you are supposed to walk through or something.

The boss gave me the go-ahead!!!
My first time. Hope I don’t get drunk and make a fool of myself :liar:

[quote=“heimuoshu”]The boss gave me the go-ahead!!!
My first time. Hope I don’t get drunk and make a fool of myself :liar:[/quote]
I hope you do! :discodance:

No worries. I do that every time. You’ll be in peerless company. :smiley:

[quote=“maoman”][quote=“heimuoshu”]The boss gave me the go-ahead!!!
My first time. Hope I don’t get drunk and make a fool of myself :liar:[/quote]
I hope you do! :discodance:[/quote]
Well since I am still anonymous, I’ll do it and then just claim that it wasn’t me…not sure how well that’s gonna work though :sunglasses:

Just come afterwards![/quote]

Not sure when afterwards is gonna be exactly :slight_smile: If I can!

[quote=“Tempo Gain”]

Not sure when afterwards is gonna be exactly :slight_smile: If I can![/quote]
It works if you work it so work it you’re worth it.

Whats the parking situation around there like for us out-of-towner’s?

Best place I guess would be the parking garages under civic blvd or the parking spaces outside the breeze center

I don’t see place on that page for pre-orders for tonight. Is there a more specific link you can give us?

[quote=“cranky laowai”]
I don’t see place on that page for pre-orders for tonight. [/quote]
cranky, dude, it’s not FREE tonight. They’re not going to crawl out of the woodwork like they did last time. You’ll be fine placing your order there. :wink:

I hope, 'cos that’s what I’m doing.

Except IF you pre-order you get a free brownie…

Pre-orders ended May 11! The point was to reward folks who allowed us to plan ahead to cook just the right amount. We’ll have food for about 50 to 70 people tonight, so I’m sure you’ll get some grub.

But the FREE brownies are only for the select few that pre-ordered. But…

I have a feeling I Love Grandma! Brownies won’t be far away. So go quick to 88kbbq.com/ and sign up for the newsletter so you get an early notice for the next promo. Really good stuff to come. That’s a promise.

Kevin

Hi Folks!

Looking forward to seeing you lot this evening. Just one small thing. The Speakeasy is usually a smoking bar but if people could pop outside for a smoke until 10pm or until everybody has finished eating, that would be much appreciated.

By the way the bar will be open at 7pm and Kevin will be dishing out the BBQ goodies at 8pm!

See yee later!

Slainte,

Niall

I’m going on record to say that was some damn fine BBQ… damn fine!

We didn’t get to eat because we got there early but drank the night away :frowning:
But the company and 100 nt beer was great :sunglasses:

:slight_smile: Can Niall install Kevin permanently at the Speakeasy? :slight_smile: