Forumosa Family Day

2pm is good for us. Could be earlier, but no matter don’t want to start a vote or complicate things otherwise they will fall apart. As its 2pm we may even go to Carnegies earlier around 12 for Brunch !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sunday at 2 pm at Playspace sounds good for us. We’ll be there.

As for animalsintaiwan, I missed that thread and was unaware of the event:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … c&&start=0

Seeing as I haven’t got a pet and the wife won’t let me get one, it’s probably best I don’t go, lest I be tempted. But it’s great to see all those forumosans doing good and having a good time. :bravo:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“jdsmith”]My boy is 5.5…sadly we have plans this weekend. Soon…soon

BTW MT, don’t we have a foosball thing to get through?? :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Ohhhh, I see. No time to take your boy out to play, but time to go out and get drunk. Shame, shame. :no-no: But you’re right, I still owe you some foosball lessons. Send me a pm letting me know when you’re available.

BUT, my girl and I are definitely up for a forumosa family gathering on Sunday. Sorry jd won’t be there (this time), but hopefully amos and notsu and offspring can make it. Anyone else? Anyone familiar with Playspace?l[/quote]

Actually, we have a big camping thing with our school this weekend…40 kids and my son will be there outside, and I will be sadly, sober the whole time.

Foosball…lessons?? HA! Don’t bring your family. Kids should be able to look up to their fathers! :wink:

Bump. . .

Looking forward to seeing a few of you today at 2:00. :slight_smile:

I hope amos has a really great excuse for not showing up, because the rest of us had a lot of fun - especially the offspring.

I guess the local people must wonder why all the happy kids who go into Playspace come out exhausted and crying :slight_smile: Not Emily though, I don’t think that kid ever cries or even frowns. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I would have love to have gone but I had to go visit the in-laws in Chiayi. Did anyone else make it? I have to say Playspace is my absolutly favorite place to take the kids on a rainy or hot day.

It seems we were posting at the same time. Check my post on the previous page :slight_smile:

Yes, we had a great time: notsu, asiababy, connel and wife and myself with our four respective children. Playspace is great: safe (no high falls possible off of apparatus and not a lot of big kids running around stepping on little kids as they do in the park), clean and lots of fun. We all stayed for a long time – almost 3 hours – but the kids never seemed to get bored, running (or crawling) nonstop from one thing to another. I think they all must have slept well last night.

I will definitely buy the 10 hour book of tickets to go back there again and I look forward to trying some other good kid places (asiababy mentioned a couple of other good places).

I look forward to our next family gathering and hope amos, pickawit and others can make it then. It was a lot of fun.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]

Yes, we had a great time: notsu, asiababy, connel and wife and myself with our four respective children. Playspace is great: safe (no high falls possible off of apparatus and not a lot of big kids running around stepping on little kids as they do in the park), clean and lots of fun. [/quote]

My kid hijacked the slide and kept pushing other children away, squealing and screaming when I stopped him. Everyone else’s kids were so wellbehaved. I think I’m raising a mini-terrorist. :blush:

I had a great time, and my son certainly did, too. Look forward to getting together again.