Forumosa Happy Hour 8:00 at Hell's Kitchen, Thurs. March 12!

Riiight.

:astonished: Gobshites. Gobshites. Gobshites. . . .

Hope I can remember that.

Gosh, I feel so nervous. I’ve never been to one of these before.

I assume this will be just like a high school reunion, right? . . . with name cards, and everyone shocked at how old, fat and bald everyone is?

I have a confession to make. I’m not really a hot chick . . . or even hot . . .

Hope that doesn’t hurt the attendance.

[quote=“zender”]

I have a confession to make. I’m not really a hot chick . . . or even hot . . .

Hope that doesn’t hurt the attendance.[/quote]

Well… I was thinking of coming until I heard that :s

Here I am sitting at my desk, still drunk after that epic session last night, shades on, AC-DC at full volume on my iPod and a serious grin on my chops. My kitchen floor is covered in blood from me trying to make a corned beef sarnie when I got home but the can got the better of me and attacked me with serious viciousness!

Hats off to Niall for the free Jamesons that led to the persistent drunken state I appear to be in. :smiley:

And JimmyPresley ROCKS more than Tommy!!!

Twas a grand craic! The party was good too. This was my first Flob HH, and it was great to meet people in the flesh. I mean I had no idea that it was clothing optional! But lubed up after a dozen shots of Jamieson (the bile of the Gods) it was easy to strip down and jump into that hot tub full of rice porridge and fart the night away with the likes of JimmyPresley, Maoman, Roach, Urodacus, Irishstu, Zender, Fox, Lord Lucan, and the rest of ye. Barman’s yodelling and Bavarian boot-slap dancing was better than usual, and the complimentary shots of cow urine really hit the spot. I’ll be back!!!

Sorry Big John,

But I thought it was in poor taste when you and Jimi started doing the Funky Chicken as the barman yodeled about “LOVIN’ ALL NIGHT LONG!”

I went expecting some taste and decency, but they obviously let ANYONE in. I suspect they actively discouraged civilized members (Tainan Cowboy, Fred Smith, Jotham et al) from attending.

If that Carnival in Hell was an example of the youth of the Nation of Forumosa, I want to emigrate.

The promised “pony” looked like a dog! And they wouldn’t even let me ride it!!

I, for one, WON’T be back! :fume:

You were there Zendy? Which one were you again?

I was the tall, dignified gentleman that stormed off in a huff.

Which one were you?

The animal was a GE job, half dog, half pony. It was made for “riding”, but not in the sense I hope you meant! BTW, it’s name was “Fred Smith”.

[quote=“zender”]I was the tall, dignified gentleman that stormed off in a huff.

Which one were you?[/quote]How could you forget THAT? :ponder:

Were you the one I called “Sub-Human”, or the one that wanted to “play cowboy” with me? :idunno:

Happy to see you can post again and you’re not too sore.

Could have been anyone.

Wow! I guess your gents got up close and personal after I left the party and took a really good look at each other (or parts thereof). :astonished:

Won’t somebody think of the children… :ponder:

:smiley:

You were smart. You got out JUST in time.

In fact, some of the monkey boys watched you leave with their faces scrunched up against the big window that used to be.

As soon as you turned the corner, they turned DOWN the lights, and they turned UP the disco. That’s when most of the bruising and hickeys occurred.

Uh, did you see a pony anywhere?
NEITHER DID I
!! :fume:

[quote=“BigJohn”]I’ll see y’all there tonight. It’s about time I met some of you in person, after so many years of lurking, posting etc.

BTW, my wife accidentally called the place “Hell’s Chicken” last night, which I thought was somehow hilarious![/quote]

Ah the old kitchen-chicken mixup, every teacher knows that one!
Nice to see an Irish bar run by an Irishman… all the best for your new venture Niall.

Yes, beware the imposters.

I met a guy that called himself “Irishstu” there.

I think he’s from California. :ohreally:

Seems like everybody in America claims they’re Irish around St. Patrick’s Day.

Almas John doesn’t need an excuse to drink!

If you want an Irish pub that’s run by an Irishman, go to Hell’s Kitchen.

Just don’t get yer hopes up fer any ponies there.

Yeah good night out! Despite the inavailability of heroin. Suppose it was an Irish pub, not Scottish. Mr Zender talks even more in real life than on Forumosa, and Mr Roach ROCKS EVEN MORE THAN THE GREAT JIMIPRESLEY!

The Loud Lucan is still sleeping in the back room, it’s been a few days now should I go check his pulse?

I can never tell with British royalty if they are alive or not.

It was good to meet Jimipresley and the young lady that was not in fact-his daughter- but missus. Thanks for trying to talk me out of my plans to go deep sea fishing on my surfboard. I can’t remember meeting anyone else since it has been erased from memory by an irresponsible amount of whiskey.

Actually I wasn’t sure if I was there or not but I found a message rumpled up in my pocket that I had written on a bar napkin that I was going to pass on to The Duke who’s the poor chap who works for slave wages and paltry tips in “The Chicken” reading: “Play more KISS now! Or I’m gonna burn this fucker down!”

I think Buttercup was there-or was that the Blue Fairy?

Anyway, I was over served.

Better go see if “Da Lawd Lucan” is okay, he was caught stealing a white jumper at the bar that night which I know he was going to add to his cross-dressing wardrobe.

[quote=“jimipresley”]Yeah good night out! Despite the inavailability of heroin. Suppose it was an Irish pub, not Scottish. Mr Zender talks even more in real life than on Forumosa, and Mr Roach ROCKS EVEN MORE THAN THE GREAT JIMIPRESLEY![/quote]Which one were you again?

Good God Mr BFM! I kept asking if you were there. You must have been incognito.