Forumosa Happy Hour 8:00 at Hell's Kitchen, Thurs. March 12!

[quote=“headhonchoII”][quote=“BigJohn”]I’ll see y’all there tonight. It’s about time I met some of you in person, after so many years of lurking, posting etc.

BTW, my wife accidentally called the place “Hell’s Chicken” last night, which I thought was somehow hilarious![/quote]

Ah the old kitchen-chicken mixup, every teacher knows that one!
Nice to see an Irish bar run by an Irishman… all the best for your new venture Niall.[/quote]

Thanks for the wishes HeadhonchoII! You should pop around for a wee Jameson some night.

Well I have to say that was the best night I had in ages! Thanks to all of you and possibly the uisce beatha.

Slainte,

Niall

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]The Loud Lucan is still sleeping in the back room, it’s been a few days now should I go check his pulse?

I can never tell with British royalty if they are alive or not. [/quote]

If you can’t hear him snoring, brace yourself, he’s either dead or ensconced in that white jumper. :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]

I think Buttercup was there-or was that the Blue Fairy?[/quote]

I heard it was just like I wuz there!

Geez, SORRY!

I really meant to go to the Happy Hour, but something must have happened on the way there. I remember getting in the taxi to Hell’s Kitchen, then things start getting blurry after that.

I do remember wandering the streets dazed and confused at about 3 in the morning. I think the taxi driver must’ve drugged me or something.

And where the fuck did that tattoo of Elvis playing a left-handed Strat come from?

Hi everyone, I had a lot of fun on March 12, so I’m wondering when is the next one coming up???
Have a good one…