Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegie's, January 14!

Maoman put some pictures up a while ago of a few different FHH’s. I don’t know exactly where, but the link’s in one of the previous HH threads.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Why are there never any pictures posted here on Forumosa from these Forumosa sponsored events?
Many folks are unable to attend for various reasons. Could have a drink along with the attendees in celebration. Post a comment…etc.

Technology what it is, live-streaming on the site or at the very least camera phone pics posted from the scene. Some Forumosan members are quite excellent photogs and an upload is very quick.

Just curious…[/quote]

Can’t reveal secret identity!

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“divea”]
Somebody wants me to be there. You tube gets you a real fan following. :wink:[/quote]
Pathetic.
Edit: No offense meant, Ms Divea. Just a silly joke.[/quote]

None taken :smiley:

At home. Stood up by the baby sitter. :frowning:

Maoman put some pictures up a while ago of a few different FHH’s. I don’t know exactly where, but the link’s in one of the previous HH threads.[/quote]
flickr.com/groups/forumosans/

Last night?

All film from last night was confiscated as material evidence.

I think Bob managed to smuggle some out. Watch his YouTube page! I’m the tall, well-built one with all the ladies around me.

I went there last night, my first time go to the happy hour, but there were still many other customers having dinner, couldn’t recognize anyone and not sure if they were forumosa folks, so I left, what a shame…Do you really think Carnegie’s a good place for the happy hour?

We were the old guys standing outside the door smoking.

I was keeping a low profile. Next time I will wear a sticker saying “the flob”. Will that help?

Seriously, attendance is not where it was in 2005 - I suggest smaller more intimate places, as unless 100 of us show up, we have a hard time making ourselves known in Carnage.

I would have felt daunted by the spreading out of the place. If it was not because I knew peoples faces from earlier meets, I would not have known it was on.

In Carnegies’ case photography is not allowed, as far as I remember, which I couldn’t understand until I got to know a celebrity who is harassed by paparazzi from time to time.

A sticker would definitely help to recognize , I saw the pictures of happy hour in Alleycat, folks did wear stickers, why not this month in Carnegie’s( although wearing sticker looks a bit silly)

They should have had a sign up or something. I hope you can make it to the next one.

True to my word I went two weeks late. No one was there except for some “oriented” weirdos wearing name tags.

I saw Lord Lucan, but he wouldn’t talk to me and I lost my coat. :cry: