Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegie's, Thurs. April 12 at 7:30

Hmm, truer words never spoken.

Is it even legal to make my own stickers?

You just might get to meet Taiwanderer,SON!!! :taz:

Vanessa informs me that she has gotten a sitter for the baby and is looking forward to her first Happy Hour of 2007!

You just might get to meet Taiwanderer,SON!!! :taz:[/quote]

Right off the bat? Sounds vaguely threatening. Not very Christian-like if it is, is it?

On the other hand, you might get to meet me, and I’m lovely.

Lovely? Maybe. Senile? Definitely. ChongShao DunHua MRT…an exchange…cash for Civilization…ring any bells??? :wink:

You just might get to meet Taiwanderer,SON!!! :taz:[/quote]

Right off the bat? Sounds vaguely threatening. Not very Christian-like if it is, is it?[/quote]

Not all all,Mr.Toe.My intention is not to threaten at all.And could you POSSIBLY a little less predictable by not uttering those boring,oft repeated banal words pertaining to whatever "not very Christian-like?"I thought you perceived Christians to be antagonistic & bellicose anyway.

Anyhow,err…son,I’m not so bad in person. :slight_smile:

None of us are, really. :stuck_out_tongue:

None of us are, really. :p[/quote]

Bollocks. If I turn up, I intend to be rude to everyone, particularly Fred Smith.

BroonAnnounces

I am.

Bollocks. If I turn up, I intend to be rude to everyone, particularly Fred Smith.

BroonAnnounces[/quote]

You never turn up. You’re like Father Christmas. I don’t think you’re real.

Loretta wrote (regarding BroonAle): [quote]I don’t think you’re real.[/quote]

I’ve met him. He’s a kindy teacher in Taipei County. Friendly enough but rather bitter. BroonAle has a very strong northern accent so he has had a hard time holding down a job. One school insisted that he teach with an American accent. He tried and failed; I think this goes a long way to explaining his hatred of America.

I’ve met him. He’s a kindy teacher in Taipei County. Friendly enough but rather bitter. BroonAle has a very strong northern accent so he has had a hard time holding down a job. One school insisted that he teach with an American accent. He tried and failed; I think this goes a long way to explaining his hatred of America.[/quote]

I heard he had an easy time holding down TomHill.

BC wrote [quote]I heard he had an easy time holding down TomHill.[/quote]
I said “job,” not “nutjob.”

The ‘plot’ thickens.

On a side note…will there be any mashed potatoes?

‘plate’, not ‘note’. Are you Canadian, sir?

You said ‘plot’, not ‘plate’. Stop trying to confuse the poor guy. He’s busy trying to practise acting like a Canadian so he can get in tonight and you’re just making it harder.

Now go and buy some lighter fuel ready for your grand exit tonight.

I’ve met him. He’s a kindy teacher in Taipei County. Friendly enough but rather bitter. BroonAle has a very strong northern accent so he has had a hard time holding down a job. One school insisted that he teach with an American accent. He tried and failed; I think this goes a long way to explaining his hatred of America.[/quote]

Busted. I have had better luck being a South African Kindy teacher in Taichung. Don’t know if I can afford to come up to Taipei tonight. Any Canadians want to lend me some money for the bus fare?
I love America. I love the way they bomb people.

BroonAfrikaner

The plate thickens.