Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegie's, Thurs. April 12 at 7:30

None of us are, really. :p[/quote]

Indeed that has been proven,especially when dealing with members of my gender.Males that I’ve chatted with online,even those who would come accross as being downright obnoxious in cyberspace,turn out to be quite affable & jolly good company.

But I’m sorry to say that is not always the case with regards to the fairer sex…sorry girls…

You too,Buttercup…I mean sorry. :taz:

Eh? What you on about, laddie?

So, were Taiwanderer, AAF and ToeSave at the Happy Hour?

Didn’t hear of any disturbances on the news this morning. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Anubis”]So, were Taiwanderer, AAF and ToeSave at the Happy Hour?

Didn’t hear of any disturbances on the news this morning. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Nahh,Anubis,I wasn’t there.I live too far away & had classes to teach.Definitely want to go next time if I am free.Anyway,sanity has prevailed & the hatchet has been buried.I just hope it’s stainless steel…hehehehe.

Eh,Buttercup,I mean I’ve included you as a member of the fairer sex.If indeed you are female,as you have alluded to being. :laughing:

Eh,Buttercup,I mean I’ve included you as a member of the fairer sex.If indeed you are female,as you have alluded to being. :laughing:[/quote]

Yes, I am. People have called me an ‘honarary male’, though. Only once, mind you.

Good morning hangover! I was now back up to speed after last week’s puke making Abbots Ale-athon. I am never going to drink that stuff again. Nice to meet new people, and old people and new-old people. funfun.

Got to go and see a man about a water motor.

Eh,Buttercup,I mean I’ve included you as a member of the fairer sex.If indeed you are female,as you have alluded to being. :laughing:[/quote]

Yes, I am. People have called me an ‘honarary male’, though. Only once, mind you.

Good morning hangover! I was now back up to speed after last week’s puke making Abbots Ale-athon. I am never going to drink that stuff again. Nice to meet new people, and old people and new-old people. funfun.

Got to go and see a man about a water motor.[/quote]

Honorary male huh?Well THOSE are few & far between.I have a friend who could fit into that category.She says when she goes shopping she doesn’t like to potter around looking at unnecessary stuff;just likes to go in,out,& get it over with.Smart lass.

Dammit. I was late to work today. I told you guys I couldn’t stay out!