Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegies, Thursday July 13th!

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, Forumosa’s Happy Hours just got a little happier. Our bacchanalian pleasures are going to be indulged on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays from here on in! :beer:

The Happy Hour starts at 7:30 and ends when it ends. Bring your appetite with you because Carnegie’s also has a great menu! :hungry:

Oh, and as always,
[color=indigo]All standard drinks are only $100![/color]
:smiley: :yay: :discodance: :banana:

Is there a happy hour every Thursday, or just the 13th?

Every 2nd Thursday of each month. Used to be on Tuesdays, which is obviously silly, so they’ve been moved to the more sensible Thursday.

How do we know, which are the forumosa people?

I could tell you but Big Fluffy Matthew will throw a wobbly :smiling_imp:

Bob

They don’t talk…just write and pass notes back and forth…or they have horns.

If you see a bunch of impossibly handsome foreigners, you’ll know you’ve got the wrong table.

Erm, seriously? The 'Mosans normally congregate on the balcony, so I’d start looking there.

I look like my avatar, you cant miss me.

Hang on, that doesn’t work right now does it?

Well I assure you that I look like my avatar. If you spot a guy who looks just like Jerry Springer sporting an ImaniOU nametag, you’ve found the 'umosans.

[quote=“Truant”]I look like my avatar, you can’t miss me.

Hang on, that doesn’t work right now does it?[/quote]You used to look like your avatar, didn’t you ? That was before you had the nose ring.

You pretend all you want, but this Thursday is your last chance to see Tom Hill in the flesh. It ain’t no Forumosa Happy Hour, its a ‘Tipple with Tom.’ Your last ever. Next Monday he is returning to England, forever. (Insert Smiley of thin man crawling from POW camp.)

Loo loo loo I got some apples…

Sorry, Tom - I’m still in Canada, or I’d be there for sure. Best of luck in all future endeavours, and all that. Remember to stay in touch - I hear even Blighty’s got the intarweb now… :wink:

Erm, seriously, whats the craic here? If I turn up (which I may well do) how will I know that I’m in the right place? Will people talk to me? I promise to
shower first.

I like beer and I’m intrigued to meet certain people here but…will there be children present? I may have upset a few F.Com parents in the past!! I promise not to harm any kids that turn up though (honest).

How about this… I’ll wear my nice Red England Tracky Top, just like I did to the football. As its probably the only one of its kind in Taiwan you will all know I am Edgar and come and say ““hi””? Or shall I just make my own name tag?

God, I’m bored out of my fucking SKULL. Whose bright idea was it to change Happy Hours from Tuesday to Thursday? Idiots!

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Erm, seriously, whats the craic here? If I turn up (which I may well do) how will I know that I’m in the right place? Will people talk to me? I promise to
shower first.

I like beer and I’m intrigued to meet certain people here but…will there be children present? I may have upset a few F.Com parents in the past!! I promise not to harm any kids that turn up though (honest).

How about this… I’ll wear my nice Red England Tracky Top, just like I did to the football. As its probably the only one of its kind in Taiwan you will all know I am Edgar and come and say ““hi””? Or shall I just make my own name tag?[/quote]
Dude.

This is going to be raucus partay. Just you try to keep up ok?

if you ask random people if it’s the right place, you won’t need 3 strikes.

What about the typhoon ? Is it still on ? If Carngies gets blown over while I’m in I’ll be annoyed.

Not as annoyed as I’ll be if its shut, or doesn’t have beer!

Not as annoyed as I’ll be if its shut, or doesn’t have beer![/quote]
It becomes a lock in. 48hrs no one in or out. bring your sleeping bag.

All,

No need to fret, it’s not even a typhoon and we have never closed because of one before. If any of you sees or communicates with Big Fluffy Matthew, please tell him that we blew over and are closed :smiling_imp:

For the early birds: we have a “Crazy Hour” which begins at 6 p.m. and lasts until oh, 7 p.m. where standard drinks are only NT$90. The Forumosa NT$100 drinks special begins at 7 p.m.

The weather may force the closure of the balcony area however but if some of you want to sit outside, no problem. We have an outside area reserved for Big Fluffy Matthew anyway at 236 Chung Shan N. Road.

To qualify for the cheap(er) drinks, you must first get a little sticker.

Cheers,

Bob

Can I come? What is the nearest MRT? Is there a cover? Can I take pictures?

BroonAsks