Forumosa Happy Hour at Tone 56, Thursday, October 9 at 8!

[quote=“sandman”]
Not at all. I’m actually straight. But I work until 11pm on Thursdays.[/quote]

Groooan!

I won’t be there!

Anyway, if you were going you would be one more person of whom I would think “hmmm, sandy is going to be there, I should really try to make it” etc.

Who are the others? I thought EYE was the only Sandy.

Well, I’d like to meet ironlady and buy her book. The usual cast is all good to see actually… imaniou, the dragon twins etc…

I’m just afraid that the disco girls are going to scare everybody off.

[quote=“kage”]Hmm… I thought I might make it until I read:

[quote=“Maoman”] around 9:30 they have disco dancers who “entertain and interact” with the customers.[/quote]Sounds like it might be an evening best left to the guys. I’ll try for next month.
Have fun! :wink:[/quote][/quote]

Whoa!!! We didn’t think that a couple of fine looking girls would cause such a stir. Please allow us to put your minds at ease. Our dancers are professional dancers who perform on stage and sometimes mingle with our patrons (both male and female) to try to encourage them to get up and dance. You can dance with the girls, you can dance on your own, you can dance with anyone. It’s fun, it’s different and it is NOT for men only. We have many ladies who come in and enjoy the show. We hope to see you all there.

Rob and Greg

Oh my god! That reminds me of first- and second-year school dances when the teachers would move among the male pupils and physically push them across the floor to where the girls were sitting to make them dance. I still have nightmares about that.
I’ll have to make sure I have my “get the FUCK away from me, woman!” scowl on if I go there, I suppose. :laughing:

Is this a hip hop place?

NO! NO! NO!

[quote=“sandman”]Oh my god! That reminds me of first- and second-year school dances when the teachers would move among the male pupils and physically push them across the floor to where the girls were sitting to make them dance. I still have nightmares about that.
I’ll have to make sure I have my “get the FUCK away from me, woman!” scowl on if I go there, I suppose. :laughing: [/quote]

Ha Ha Ha! Sandman…chill mate…I am sure they are much more attractive than your school teachers and you are all grown up now. They never get physical but just in case bring “that scowl” with you to ward them off. LMAO! If you don’t want to dance, just sit, drink and be happy. Ha Ha Ha…I’ll chuckle all day about that.

Rob and Greg

Can I dance with Bob?

It’s obvious that you never met Mlle. Poitrine, our 19-year-old French assistant who wore light print frocks and no underskirts.

It’s obvious that you never met Mlle. Poitrine, our 19-year-old French assistant who wore light print frocks and no underskirts.[/quote]

She sounds HOT!

[color=#FF0000]
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
[/color]

Despite the fact that Stray Dog has announced in another thread that he will be at the Happy Hour tonight, I am pleased to announce that IrishStu will be appearing for sure (well, as sure as he can be about anything).

Autographs will cost the standard 50nt$. No more autographs will be signed on body parts, human or otherwise.

Will there be pony rides?

Yes, there will be pony rides for everyone!

Irishstu, I have your DVDs… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Maoman”]Yes, there will be pony rides for everyone!

Irishstu, I have your DVDs… :slight_smile:[/quote]

About bloody time! :wink:

P.S. I will probably be there from about 7.30 if anyone is worried about arriving that early and not having anyone to talk to. I’ll try and let the barmen know who I am in case any of you really don’t know ANYBODY. You can just ask them where I am. I don’t bite.

Oh, I posted my pic here, so you can recognise me.
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=67393&p=906007#p906007
I’m the bigger one (in the second photo). I’ll be wearing my work clothes at the HH though.

Work clothes? So you won’t be sporting your short-short camo shorts?

This one looks more like you:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]This one looks more like you:
[/quote]

Wow, just think how much that photo could be worth if both me and big-nose Stray Dog sign it!

Work clothes? So you won’t be sporting your short-short camo shorts?[/quote]

How could I? They’re still under your pillow.

And if you don’t want to talk to IrishStu (and let’s face it, nobody would blame you), then I’ll be there too. Pretty easy to spot as I have “TAFFY” across the back of my shirt (usually this is to aid the local constabulary in locating me when I go a-wandering).