Forumosa Happy Hour at Tone 56, Thursday, October 9 at 8!

I can get my flash cards.

Ah - flashcards! My next batch is currently at the cutty-place what cuts them up into nice business-card-sized cards. I’ll nip down there at lunchtime and see if they’re done - if not, I’ll drop them round to your place at the weekend, good doctor.

Anyhow, I’ll let you know when I get back from the printers in a couple of hours.

If I can beat the flu into submission before tonight, I’ll probably make it there late - 10:30 or so. If I don’t make it, it’s because I’m feeling like crap.

Hey Doc, just checked in with the printers - the cards won’t be ready today, and I had forgotten about the holiday tomorrow. So now I’ll pick them up on Monday and then run them over to your place sometime next week, if that suits? My apologies!

Just got home from Tone 56. EXCELLENT! All around. Great service and good company. LiHua and I really enjoyed it. That shrimp pineapple dish was awesome. The special priced drinks were plentiful and service was great. For those who haven’t been there yet, you gotta give it a try. Now, checking email and looking foreward to a day off. LiHua is cleaning the emptys from my bar and cursing (I think) in Chinese. Such is the lot. Anyway, a damn good night. Enjoy your day off and if y’all get bored, give me a nod and we can think up something enjoyable.

I felt a deep connection with one of those dancers on a psychic level. I’m sensing her name is Jocelyn. I like the way the bar shows video of the actual music playing instead of snooker matches. The cheeseburger was decent.

Yeah, those dancers were um, enthusiastic! And friendly! :lovestruck: I thought I had a psychic connection with one or both of them, but Vanessa assures me I didn’t. :blush:

Hey,
Just wanted to add that I too had a good time at the Happy Hour.
Rob, it was very nice of you to come over to our table and introduce yourself.

A few of the Forumosans were saying, “Wow, that guy Rob really looks familiar.”

Well I know why. You remind me of THIS guy:

Hold on a minute! He’s called Rob too (Robert LaSardo). What are you, like, brothers or something?

Robert LaSardo is my cousin, so please be nice to me because you don’t wanna piss him off. Ha Ha Ha !!!
We all had a great time at the Forumosa Happy Hour Night. See you guys soon…

Is someone going to mention my John Travolta impression or will I have to blow my own trumpet? (Not in the Chinese sense, you understand. I tried many times but I couldn’t quite reach.)

I am SO not going to post the obvious photo lesson here, Juba. I am sure you know how to use google images, anyway.

what i can offer you is a little different:

real, pictorial evidence of Juba dancing…

i think you have to turn your monitor on the side, he was not that drunk yet.