Forumosa vs. Taiwaneasy, Forumosa then vs. now

This is all I get;

If a post was created on Taiwanease, and nobody read it, would it still exist?

1 Like

That’s a bug. Search for the forums and enter from a side door.

Snadman would read it.

Try https://taiwaneasy.tw/en/forums/active-topics.html

building a sand castle… one speck of sand at a time

I clicked that and was impressed with the amount of similar topics between Taiwaneasy and Forumosa.
It felt like I’ve reloaded Forumosa’s page and it came back with a different layout… :eek:

You have to find your way in :open_mouth:

When people ask whats the difference between Forumosa and Taiwanese?

Cricket.
Yes all 329 posts on cricket . Seems like they have an inordinate fondness for the wicket over there.
Or somebody does.

That would be a certain South African poster I guess.

1 Like

Don’t we have a thread on insects here too?

4 Likes

First prevent new users from signing up;

Then try to prevent your existing users from using the site;

= ?!

2 Likes

I don’t get what the point of it is. They keep trying to make it different than forumosa but it’s still a forum and has a lot of the same topics with less replies. There’s literally nothing different and nothing they do forumosa doesn’t do.

Yes. It’s basically just a really lame version of this forum.

1 Like

but they meet face to face with each other to discuss that “other” forum…uhhh this one

1 Like

Yeah. They have many topics about how to be different than forumosa and trying to explain how it’s different. It’s a forum. Forums are good when people participate and have things to say.

That question has already been answered by Maoman himself (see below). I agree, the answer doesn’t seem totally satisfying.

2 Likes

Like an ‘STD’S explained’ guide?

1 Like

Christ, there’s now only 10 active topics on the other site within a one month capture range.

#pulltheplug

That depends on their willingness to keep paying their web hosting provider. If they are, then that other site could be around for another 10 years at least without any updates/posts. Numerous examples on the internet of that.

They should all just come back here with their tails between their legs and rejoin civilization. We can all pretend like that awkward episode never happened.

3 Likes