Forumosa vs. Taiwaneasy, Forumosa then vs. now

I might be getting confused with the Taiwanease moniker.

@sandman

@Poagao

The later does pop back once in awhile. I think the former was on easy for a while, maybe. I miss how he could tell his truth without being an idiot about it. I’d love for @maoman to come back as well. @Hartzell would be nice too if I’m making a wish list.

As long as we’re reminiscing, remember when some member posted that video of a 101 restaurant reusing food and it got Forumosa in the news? I think he was a regular at the time but I don’t remember who.

3 Likes

sandman copped a lifetime ban, IIRC. He was a good poster and I liked his style.

1 Like

Those are negotiable. :whistle:

1 Like

@TaidongCouncil

3 Likes

Wow, I just read through that post. That shill from the restaurant (or wherever he was from) who ridiculously tried to defend serving second-hand rice got shut down real fast. Kudos to the DOH for effectively responding to the complaint.

There’s a DOH? I ask as I watch the ladies at the dumpling shop stuff the pork filling into their envelopes, then, hands covered in greasy pork fat, come take my money and then make my food. They never fail to skip the washing of the hands. A DOH inspector working on commission could retire within a week if they paid the slightest attention.

1 Like

Wow, did you really post suggesting I kill myself??

Nice.

No. Not at all. You are not getting the joke. Say the punch line out loud. Maybe you’ll hear it.

Yeah, I’ll pass.

Seriously man, it’s the best joke I’ve ever written. Sorry you took offense, it was meant to make you groan with delight.

We all will pass in time.

Not me. I intend to keep posting from beyond the grave. I’m training an AI bear-robot right now. He’ll primarily focus on savaging the fresh meat since that’s what I do best.

I may give him enhanced thick skin so he can go into IP and do battle without flinching.

@overnightoats666

Wonder what happened to him.

@DocMcCoy. I miss him :cry:

6 Likes

This is totally the wrong thread for this. This is the thread for laughing at the loosers who backed the wrong horse.

1 Like

How loose were they? :yum:

1 Like

Total loosers.

1 Like

I learned all my pedantry from @jimipresley , the meister :wink:My ambition is to sit with him during a tv cricket match , drinking beers and listening to his views on the commentary :smirk:

1 Like

He hates you.

1 Like