Forumosa's Milestones

What a bunch of sad people, don’t you have anything else to do ?[/quote]

Dammit, I missed it again! How come there aren’t 88 people logging in at like 9pm or something. Man, being on the Forumosa night shift stinks.

:stinkyface:

500th post for Chewy or 499th post again?

:bow:

Bugger me backwards

Most people ever online: 94 on 01 Jul 2004 14:07

Some enterprising “I have too much time on my hands” person should organize a mass, target log-on activity. Set a date and time GMT for all Forumosans living or dead to log on. Out of the 3,000-plus registered, I wonder if we could break 100.

This needs to be updated to the front page.

We’re now at 180,000 posts, which means we’ve been averaging more than 10,000 posts per month. Since we hit 150,000 posts in April, the daily average has been 375 posts per day. If the five or so days that Forumosa.com was down aren’t counted, the average is 400 posts per day.

Our 20,000th topic ?

This needs to be updated on the front page.

You are right. Forgive me for taking so long to get to that.

I’ll also be adding a link to the “Rules” (Maoman called me up today about this)

I’ll only get to this late tonight or tomorrow, because I can’t do it from behind the firewall at work

g.

This update is dedicated to Wolf. I should have updated this number a couple a’weeks ago

Flicka made us famous! His [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/crystal-spoon-at-101-avoid/11173/1 on Forumosa about the Crystal Spoon at Taipei 101[/url] made the national news, and Forumosa was mentioned as the “foreigners’ website”. Cool! :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Click here, here and here for the video…
Click here for the story in Chinese…

Eat that, tealit!

We’re now past 200,000 posts, which means people here have posted more in the last year than in all the years before that put together.

New milestone: 111 online at once and 360+ unique logins in a 24 period
:rainbow: :bravo: :notworthy: :slight_smile:

Two more months and the new Lonely Planet comes out. Forumosa will then be on the lips of every English teacher, copyright lawyer, rich bitch corporate wife, and Chinese student currently habitating or heading for the land that dare not say its name.

INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE!! :astonished:

[quote=“Mucha (Muzha) Man”]Two more months and the new Lonely Planet comes out. Forumosa will then be on the lips of every English teacher, copyright lawyer, rich bitch corporate wife, and Chinese student currently habitating or heading for the land that dare not say its name.

INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE!! :astonished:[/quote]
Damn! Stragbasher, you’ll have to start wearing a tie when you post. In fact, we all will.

Dammit, does this mean I’ll have to put on pants when I post then?

It depends on what kind of international exposure you’re up for.

Most people ever online: 120 on Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:56 pm

And the total number of articles is now 217510.