Fragrance enthusiast thread

I very very seldom get close enough to a western woman for this to be an issue.

1 Like

I was shocked to find them going to bed without a shower. I thought everyone showers before going to bed.

I look back at my teen self today and think my god you had sex without the both of you showering first!!!

1 Like

I mean that’s ok depending on the other person and yourself if you have much body odor. But I mean like to sleep in the bed.

Garden by Dolce & Gabbana is my fav summer scent at the moment. image

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: From fragrance

:thinking:

Again they ain’t mutually exclusive. That’s probably why it didn’t come off as a joke; instead came off as “his comment sux, my comment rulez”

Well… It wasn’t. :idunno:

@Super_Fire Which did your wife end up getting?

Ended up not having time to go at all, will be trying again tmr though.

Recently I bought a perfume that’s based on the scent of green tea. Not something you come across in perfumes too often. Anyway, I fuckin love it. I smell like a walking Ten Ren tea shop, but better.

1 Like

Is it wrong for me to say I like those fragrant flower type thingies that the A ma’s sell on the road? The creamy white colored flowers that you hang in your car

3 Likes

I went ahead and got Acqua Di Gio Profumo

It’s like Acqua Di Gio with less citrus and smells more mature and masculine.

I thought you said manure for a second.

2 Likes

There is one commonly used ingredient that would give such smells in large concentrations.

1 Like

Plus the manure makes you more shswahve and deboner.

1 Like

Shit I always thought my poop smells like chocolate! Now I know why.

The wife got me a 200 dollar bottle of Tom Ford perfume based on the fact that the cat liked the small sampler and he usually runs from perfume but came right up and smelt this one up close.

But my coworkers think I smell like an old woman and my wife complains I stink after a day at work…yes honey it’s your fault…it’s the dang Tom Ford that only cats like…must smell like cat poo to them.

Never buy perfume based on your cat liking it.

Which one? Tom Ford is unisex so some smell more like something for women than others. Tom Ford also deals with more particular niche fragrances and not really a good fragrance to gift imo. It’s too particular for most people.

1 Like

My coworkers uniformly hate it.
Tom Ford Hombre Leather. I’m gonna smell like shit fir a year with this 100cc bottle.

Gonna spray it on the cat.
And for general toilet freshener

1 Like

I don’t like that one much either. I like some Tom Ford’s a lot. Some I hate.

That is why perfume was invented. Back in the last century some ladies had an annual bath so it is said

You may think how can the men have sex with such a thing until you realize the men usually forgo this annual ritual.

Ps actually perhaps it was a few centuries ago memory fades after 200 years

Now what was I sayin…?