Fredfest IX: Nine Lives

All right, let’s shoot for July 10 Saturday. Final venue/menu to be forthcoming. The price will be as usual NT$2,000 per person (maybe more) with one bottle of Champagne (real) and one of red/white wine.

1. Fee
  2. Tigerman
  3. Maoman
  4. Fred
  5. MJB
  6. Lupillus
  7. Wookiee
  8. Chris
  9. Jaboney

I wish Tainan Cowboy could make it up for this.

I’ve heard wonderful things about your Fred fests Fred, so I’d like to join you on this one, if there’s still room at the table.

I would love to come, fred. A good chance to catch up with the Taiwan folks shouldn’t be missed.

Fred, I also would like to join Fredfest… and can possibly come up from HKG that weekend. put me in as tentative.

The offer of a bed and breakfast at my place still stands, Mr Cowboy. That goes for you too, scorpion/frog dissector.

I’m normally a recluse, but if theres a place add me.

edit/
Looks like I might be double booked, so don’t add me quite yet, unfortunately for me.

I’m just a little concerned that if everyone brings a bottle o’ bubbly and a bottle of wine, some of you are going to get drunk. :neutral:

1. Fee
  2. Tigerman
  3. Maoman
  4. Fred
  5. MJB
  6. Lupillus
  7. Wookiee
  8. Chris
  9. Jaboney
  10. Big John
  11. Urodacus

Tentative

1. Jack Burton
  2. Mick

The most updated list. I am going to try to cfm venue and menu by end of week. Looking forward to seeing yoiu all again and to meeting some of the new friends from the IP forum.

All the best,
Fred

Fred, since you’re flying in the same day as the dinner, let me know if you need any help with getting things organized.

[quote=“BigJohn”]Fred, since you’re flying in the same day as the dinner, let me know if you need any help with getting things organized.[/quote]Ditto!

I’ve been travelling for the last week or so and just learned about this today. But if there is still space available, please sign me up for my usual spot at the far end of the table.

-H

1. Fee
  2. Tigerman
  3. Maoman
  4. Fred
  5. MJB
  6. Lupillus
  7. Wookiee
  8. Chris
  9. Jaboney
  10. Big John
  11. Urodacus
  12. Hobbes

Tentative

1. Jack Burton
  2. Mick

Maoman: Would very much appreciate one bit of assistance. Just double cfm with everyone on the list above that you know to ensure that they are 100% committed. That will enable me to give an accurate count to the hotel right away without having to recheck and double check. Also, the rule of no shows and last minute cancellations remains… I pay regardless of what happens so I do not want two or three people who suddenly get busy/sick etc.

Thanks for the help and looking forward to seeing the whole gang again.

I will arrange a flight this week some time. Be good to see y’all again, or even meet some I never met.

I should know roughly this week if I can fly in. will pst Maoman.

will be good to see u guys and meet new folks in person.

Looking forward to seeing you again. Have not seen you since my last birthday dinner at the Peninsula I think… That was 2007 surely? Now, is 2010? Hell…

Fred

1. Fee
  2. Tigerman
  3. Maoman
  4. Fred
  5. MJB
  6. Lupillus
  7. Wookiee
  8. Chris
  9. Jaboney
  10. Big John
  11. Urodacus
  12. Hobbes
  13. Jeff T.
  14. Emily T.
  15. Nick M.
  16. Gaynor W.

Tentative

1. Jack Burton
  2. Mick

We are now full up. Please advise if you would like to be on the wait list. Options are possible. Those who are on the cfmd list are asked to double cfm attendance. All past participants are encouraged to still sign up. I will figure something out.

Fred

I hereby double confirm my attendance.

Ha! I noticed there appear to be two girls on the list. Is that allowed? Won’t they learn the secret handshakes and see you all in your underwear?

Yep, yep. I’m there.