5. Yellow Cartman [/color]
  6. Namahottie
  7. Fee
    [color=darkred]10. Fred Smith
  8. Spook [/color]
  9. Broon Ale
  10. Francis Morris

Pending: Miltownkid[/quote]

Oh :bravo: happy day. TM I am sooo looking forward to more of your stories. And I finally get to meet Broon Ale before I leave. Oh this should be a riot. God Bless ya, Fred. :notworthy:

Will bleeding-heart, leftist, tree-hugging, tax-and-spend, cheese-eating liberals like me be welcome? :slight_smile:

I would love to experience the legendary Fred Fest at least once in my life. Count me in!

[quote=“Chris”]Will bleeding-heart, leftist, tree-hugging, tax-and-spend, cheese-eating liberals like me be welcome? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Please refer to diner # 11. :smiley:

CFMD List for Dec. 9

1. Imaniou
  2. Tigerman
  3. Rotalsnart
  4. Hobbes
  5. JD Smith
  6. Elektronisk
  7. Yellow Cartman
  8. Namahottie
  9. Fee
  10. Fred Smith
  11. Spook
  12. Broon Ale
  13. Francis Morris
  14. Chewycorns
  15. Chris

Pending: Miltownkid, Jaboney

Dear Gang:

I am going to have to cut this off about 16 so I will put anyone else on the waiting list but I am sure that we will get one or two cancellations so feel free to sign up anyway.

As to lefties being welcome? Why but of course, why not? If anyone can surpass Broon Ale in the spouting of tired, hoary leftwing chestnuts of failed wisdom, then well, I simply urge then to come to receive an award, but they will have to prove it over dinner.

Having a pow wow with the chef soon. Also, please please please once again be advised that due to the special preparations being made that no shows, last-minute cancellations etc will be met with the entire wrath that Frederick P. Smith v. is capable of mustering. You thought the IP forum was bad. booowwahahahaha You ain’t seen nothin.

Namahottie:

Don’t be too eager to meet Broon Ale. If he behaves, I will let him out of his cage for brief periods of time but don’t let him get anywhere near your plate. Why I recall one of his adventurous larks in south Addis Ababa or was it the Sudan, but… er, nevermind… best left unmentioned. It had to do with the challenge of getting to the bar, er, unchallenged in the first and having a coca-cola in the second. Maybe he can sit next to your chair for a while. Make sure that there is plenty of floor space and sit next to the pillar so that I can tie his leash to it.

Thank you, Fred. I look forward to it!

I hope that you feel the same way Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon or Sunday evening for that matter, hell, even Monday morning… You have been warned. haha

I’m trying to make my trip out to Taipei this month or early Dec too. can i be a maybe? by special invitation? haha

Depends on whether you take off that bolded signature! Seriously, any time for original fredfest attendees. IF you are in town, I WILL find a seat for you no matter what. Let me know when you are closer to cfming and the rest is a given. Any time!

Imaniou and Namahottie, are you sure you want to go to dinner with all those old men – all those sweaty old Republican men? Be sure to memorize a few dirty jokes beforehand, brush up on your belching and armpit farting techniques, and don’t forget to pack a whoopie cushion. And, try not to spit champagne out your nose when discussion turns to whether the Nobel Prize should be awarded to Bush or Cheney. Good luck. :beer:

Namahottie has been to Fredfest IV and does not seem to mind the dirty old men. In fact, she is quite excited to see us all again. Maybe you should come and get liquored up with us and learn the FACTS about why Bush or Cheney deserves the Nobel Prize. haha

I will save a seat for you. Any time.

Honey, I ain’t laugh as much as I did until I went to the last one. Tigerman had me on the floor, and the next day, I was still laughing.

I got a good dirty joke, but I don’t know if everyone will play. The joke is called “The Aristocrats”. If you know how to play and up for it, then lets go, because it should be a riot. :bravo:

That bad, was he? Still no reason to kiss and tell, though.

That bad, was he? Still no reason to kiss and tell, though.[/quote]

No getting your knickers in a twist. You get my attention at HH. :raspberry:

Finalized menu to be announced soon. Just waiting for the Michelin three-star chef to get out of town. haha

Fred

It is going to be so yum :slight_smile: Thanks Fred.

[quote=“fred smith”]Finalized menu to be announced soon. Just waiting for the Michelin three-star chef to get out of town. haha

Fred[/quote]

What? We have to suffer your menu and not the master’s?

This will be the menu for the dinner that evening. Price is pending… Also, I am a purist with rhubarb so I am having the strawberry part of the dessert xxxxed out. Also, I am checking into the wine section with preferred whites and reds to be announced. For red, I think robust Malbec (Weinert is a good choice at $600 per bottle and can be bought at Evergreet at Anhe and Wenchang St.), Merlot (St. Emilion only and better to go with NT$650 plus to ensure quality. Check with the store regarding year to ensure that it is not too young or old), Burgundy (pricey) and Red Zinfandel (don’t even pretend as a joke to misunderstand me and bring white or I will show you the door haha. I have a source with a few old vineyard bottles but they come in at NT$1,500 per bottle) are to be recommended. I think that we can skip white entirely because we will have Champagne. Again, we all mean the real stuff and French haha. Veuve Clicquot is preferred over Moet because of the fruit factor.

Amuse Bouche

Saddle of Rabbit

Warm Potato Salad, Bacon and Mustard Seed Vinaigrette, Radish Sprouts and Arugula

Beef Consomme

Spiced Veal, Potato Bread Dumplings with Leeks and Braised Turnip

Goose Breast & Truffles

Almond Spatzle, Plum and Maderia Flavored Foie Gras Jus

Juniper and Honey Glazed Venison Loin

Red Cabbage Ragout, Chanterelle Mushrooms, Green Asparagus Gratin

Strawberry Rubarb Strudel,

Strawberry Panna Cotta & Strawberry Sorbet, Strawberry Foam

:discodance: :banana: :yay:

Must confirm me Fred.

jdslobbering

[quote=“fred smith”] Veuve Clicquot is preferred over Moet because of the fruit factor.
[/quote]

Okay fred :bravo: no fish on this one. So I’ll be fat pig by the evening is over. I just read an article in Vogue about Veuve Clicquot has a nice rose, should I bring Rose again. I didn’t care for the last one I brought.

Also, red wine gives me, besides your educational arguements, the most god awful headache. Please let me know about decent white wine selections should you want white wine.

Also, what’s the dress code?