FREE all-you-can-drink for foreign girls

This Wednesday the 9th and Thursday the 10th at Club Wax.
As the title suggests drink as much as you want of anything you want.
Free.
You must have foreign ID, you must be female and you must go in through me.
Club Wax is a Hip Hop club located at Heping/Roosevelt road, in the basement beside Starbucks.

PM, email clubwax@hotmail.com or text 0912810044 to confirm.
Hope to see some of you out there!

Do I have to show female ID?

Quite preferably.
A pre-op ID would also likely be accepted.

Hm, pre-op, you say? Hm.

Yes, because if you showed up with a male ID but appeared female, I’d have to assume the ID was from pre-op.
Or maybe you had just grabbed your brother’s ID by accident before heading out the door.
Or maybe the orientation was just changed but not the ID.
Oh dear, I’m confused.
In any event, you should still come. :beer:

Why is it just for foreign females?

Because drunk foreign females attract lots and lots of men to the club who will have to pay.

And you can bet that there’ll be more men than women on the night.

Because they drink less on average than males.
Because they’re special and you should cherish them.

Tyc00n, sometimes clubs offer a discount to girls in bikinis.
Sometimes they offer a discount for wearing a white shirt. Or maybe a different colored shirt.
Or if your birthday is in a certain month.
Or if you’re a ginger minger.
Sometimes they might offer a discount to foreign males. We do.
350 every Wednesday night.

These are called “promotions”.

They help stimulate business and make club nights more fun and interesting.

Bwhahaha! Sure about that?

I’m special.

That’s why I said “on average” my dear Buttercup.
I must admit Forumosa does have a few…erm…gifted drinkers.
After the happy hour on Thursday, you’re welcome to stumble over to Wax to continue drinking for free.

Careful girls! You could wake the following morning to find yourself in a dhow off the coast of Zanzibar, sold into the White Slave Trade!

You’re welcome to chaperon them, almas.
We have all the green tea you can drink. :wink:

oooooo. Is Buttercup going?

:smiley:

I think you should offer a discount to men wearing speedos. But they must have rock-hard abs, and they must go through me. Whaddya say Mr. Wax? Si?

Erhu wrote: [quote]I think you should offer a discount to men wearing speedos.[/quote]

Have an “Australian Night”? Oh God No! Don’t encourage the buggers.

Hmm. It certainly sounds tempting, but I’m not sure we could find anyone fitting that description.
TomHill is away, Irishstu has a firm buttox but smells funny, and Funk500 is usually busy waxing his abs.
Perhaps we should just stick with the girls.
Abs and speedos not required. :slight_smile:

Wow, wouldn’t that be a rather hard job to have all those with rock.hard ones go through you??? :laughing:

Mr. Wax,
What about Taiwanese girls with US, UK or other foreign passport - are they “foreign girls”?

By definition, no.
Foreigner: One who is from a foreign country or place.
If you’re Taiwanese and from Taiwan, then you can’t be from a foreign country, right?

Nonetheless, lest I be accused of discriminating, if you wave foreign ID at me, I’ll let you in.

[quote=“ClubWax”]By definition, no.
Foreigner: One who is from a foreign country or place.
If you’re Taiwanese and from Taiwan, than you can’t be from a foreign country, right?

Nonetheless, lest I be accused of discriminating, if you wave foreign ID at me, and I’ll let you in.[/quote]

Just wanted to make sure you have the definition clear - it could lead to some unpleasant discussions if you try to define “foreign” on a case to case basis.