FREE all-you-can-drink for foreign girls

You see? That’s what comes of playing the wrong tunes. None of this free drinks for the ladies stuff. You’d have been having to beat the women off with a shitty stick if we’d been playing. Or at least Huang Guang Chen, if he wasn’t in Hong Kong.[/quote]

Is it possible to beat women off with Huang Gang Chen? He didn’t strike me as a beating-off kind of guy.

She must go out on Wednesdays and Saturdays then.[/quote]

No, she’s not a ‘Ladies Night’ kind of a woman…

You see? That’s what comes of playing the wrong tunes. None of this free drinks for the ladies stuff. You’d have been having to beat the women off with a shitty stick if we’d been playing. Or at least Huang Guang Chen, if he wasn’t in Hong Kong.[/quote]

Is it possible to beat women off with Huang Gang Chen? He didn’t strike me as a beating-off kind of guy.[/quote]

It strikes me that he’s probably beat himself off once or twice

Thursday night was success!
There was indeed breaking with miltownkid and whiskey shots with lupillus.
Tonight there’s a wet t-shirt contest going on and all of the usual debauchery!

You have done a fine job of stroking the right egos round here. You are a clever bugger aren’t you!

Even a name check for MrHill.

I strive to be the best stroker I can be and try to stroke the right people in the right places.
I’ll be doing this again tonight(16th) and tomorrow(17th).
Free entrance/drinks for girls with foreign ID.
It also Foreigner night tonight and every Wednesday.
100/girls 350/guys with foreign ID, all you can drink.
Call 0912810044 if you want to come by.

[quote=“ClubWax”]I strive to be the best stroker I can be and try to stroke the right people in the right places.
[/quote]

How about right here?

Yes Funk, I can even reach those unreachable places.
Come on down, the night is young!

cheers wax-o that got the spot in the way only you know how…
Sorry I can’t make it tonight, I’m skint.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“ClubWax”]I strive to be the best stroker I can be and try to stroke the right people in the right places.
[/quote]

How about right here?[/quote]

Funk, you a nasty boy.

You looking for pre-teens in one place, you got clubwax stroking you… I know a cat that could take a dump on you, for the right price…