FREE all-you-can-drink for foreign girls

Last time I saw lupillus she had graduated from shots to whole bottles. Anyway, she’s not foreign.[/quote]

What, is there a racial requirement for drinking whiskey now?

Last time I saw lupillus she had graduated from shots to whole bottles. Anyway, she’s not foreign.[/quote]

What, is there a racial requirement for drinking whiskey now?[/quote]

But you can’t even speak English. The last time I spoke to you you were completely incomprehensible.

I think you’re misunderstanding.

The title of the ad specifies that they will give you as much alcohol as you need to drink to get a foreign girl. Girls are impressed by men who can consume vast quantities of alcohol, so to make it easier for you to sweep Erhu (for instance) off her feet they’re supplying free booze for the guys.

Got it now? Drinking competition at Club Wax, prize is the forumosan female of your choice. If you can get it up afterwards. No puking.

HANG ON! There won’t be men there, will there? You never said anything about that.

Oh dear, I should have made that clearer.
Yes, there will be men there.
Lots of them.
Dancing, drinking, and not wearing speedos.

Nude dancing and free drinks. And Buttercup! Who could ask for more?

Will she be wearing her bikini?

Really, Loretta, why is the bikini thing funny?

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Tyc00n”]

Besides, your logic is flawed! I take it you’ve already done the search and your result came up with more Australian men wearing speedos. Thats simply a reflection on Australian’s physiques and sporty nature. :sunglasses:[/quote]
Too bad we don’t know any of those Australian men, Erhu :frowning:[/quote]

Yeah. This was one of the search results for “Australian men”

How come we don’t know any Australian men who look like that? :frowning:

That looks like Stray Dog before he let himself go.

Wow. 5 pages long and closing in 1000 views, this thread has generated more interest than I expected.
Much of it has revolved around Aussies and speedos, but it’s been enthralling none the less.
Unfortunately, and someone unbelievably(for me), not a single lady has taken me up on the free offer yet. :frowning:
Maybe you’re all planning on just calling me when you get there.
In any event, the offer still stands for both tonight(9th) and tomorrow night(10th).
The number’s in the 1st post, call me if you’re coming by.

It’s a nice offer, I’m working, though. I’m a bit old for a hiphop club, anyway.

Well you could always stop by after work for a rum and coke or 3.
Or is that Loretta’s poison?
On the house, of course.
Bring that tash lass with you.
Failing that, you should at least pop in after the HH tomorrow night.
Not confirmed, but the miltownkid appearance tonight is still a possibility.

I haven’t figured out how to poison Loretta yet.

Mebbe tomorrow.

[quote=“Buttercup”]I haven’t figured out how to poison Loretta yet.

Mebbe tomorrow.[/quote]

If I may quote one of my role models, Queen Elizabeth I: I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a concrete elephant.

Unpoisonable, and looking forward to my free booze tonight.

Will there be music or will it all be that hoppity hippity stuff?

David Chen and the Soggy Bottom Ramblers were all booked up so I’m afraid it will just be that hippity-hop. :slight_smile:

You see? That’s what comes of playing the wrong tunes. None of this free drinks for the ladies stuff. You’d have been having to beat the women off with a shitty stick if we’d been playing. Or at least Huang Guang Chen, if he wasn’t in Hong Kong.

For the women reading this who live in Taichung and are therefore unable to partake in the generous offer from Club Wax, remember that you too can get all the free drinks you want. Just go to Fubar any night that Chaon is there. Approach him and say “I think middle-aged men are totally sexy.” or “Nothing turns me on like a guy with a receding hairline.”

No identification required.

Ha! My friend just looked over my shoulder and said, ‘I’ve never paid for my champagne once in Taiwan!’

She must go out on Wednesdays and Saturdays then.