I was walking down the street and my friend kept saying, “Look at the tats on that babe.” But I said, “I don’t see any tats.” He said, “You must be bland.”
How about a tattoo of t.A.T.u performing a military tattoo with Tattoo the dwarf?
Link provided picture of Tattoo the dwarf, nicely placed on the back of Steve Sidwell. the-onion-bag.com/index.php?story=395
[quote=“TomHill”]How about a tattoo of t.A.T.u performing a military tattoo with Tattoo the dwarf?
Link provided picture of Tattoo the dwarf, nicely placed on the back of Steve Sidwell. the-onion-bag.com/index.php?story=395[/quote]
With Tattoo riding a giant armadillo!
[quote=“elektronisk”]Iris;
Can you make me one with Alfred E Neuman surfing while BroonAle sails by in a boat full of Mexican hookers?[/quote]
Your wish is my command. Apologies for the delay, but I had trouble fitting BrooonAle into the picture. I had to slim him down in the end.

[quote=“irishstu”]I had trouble fitting BrooonAle into the picture. I had to slim him down in the end.
[/quote]

SWEET! And nice touch - none of the ladies are smiling. In fact, they look like they are about to jump overboard.
[quote=“elektronisk”][quote=“irishstu”]I had trouble fitting BrooonAle into the picture. I had to slim him down in the end.
[/quote]

SWEET! And nice touch - none of the ladies are smiling. In fact, they look like they are about to jump overboard.[/quote]
Too much rum, sodomy, and the whip.
Thanks. One of the reasons this one took a while was because I was basing their smiles on the Mona Lisa. That’s not easy you know.
I want a tattoo on my genitals saying “I love Irishstu for ever”, if that’s too long just make it “I
Stu”
or just “S”
[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]I want a tattoo on my genitals saying “I love Irishstu for ever”, if that’s too long just make it “I
Stu”
or just “S”[/quote]
This is just posturing, I heard you already have that tattoo.
Sometimes I get people writing to me to ask for guidance on the tattoo they intend to get … in a language they don’t know and a script they don’t understand.
Usually they want something along the lines of “the one Chinese ideograph that means ‘strong, sexy person of great spirituality and integrity who is in tune with the universe and is kind to animals.’”
Oh, if only I had the perfect image to suggest to them! (And maybe send to Hanzi Smatter, too.)
Sorry to announce that due to so many requests, I must limit this to one free tattoo design per customer.
I want a tattoo which reflects my own futile struggle with the cosmic forces of darkness and light, emphasising the Sisyphean nature of the pointless toil we all endure.
It’d be cool if you could fit some cake in there too. I like cake.
Can I get one for a friend? He wants one of Bill Shatner being poked in the eye with a hypo. And underneath it says, “Don’t call me Bones, Captain Jerk!!”
the life-like depth of colours and contrast make your tattoos almost 3D,
so i’d like to request this:
a blind frog playing billiards,while Sarkosy looks on wearing a welsh rugby team shirt
[quote=“Taffy”]I want a tattoo which reflects my own futile struggle with the cosmic forces of darkness and light, emphasising the Sisyphean nature of the pointless toil we all endure.
[/quote]
Oh, you.
Couldn’t you just get a dolphin on your bum?
[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Taffy”]I want a tattoo which reflects my own futile struggle with the cosmic forces of darkness and light, emphasising the Sisyphean nature of the pointless toil we all endure.
[/quote]
Oh, you.
Couldn’t you just get a dolphin on your bum?[/quote]
That depends. Can it be an angst-ridden dolphin?
so,
where’s my design,you scammer!
i want my deposit back!
[quote=“dablindfrog”]so,
where’s my design,you scammer!
I want my deposit back![/quote]
I’m hoping that was a monetary deposit…
[quote=“dablindfrog”]so,
where’s my design,you scammer!
I want my deposit back![/quote]
Sorry, your concept is extremely complicated. However, it is almost finished now. Be prepared for quite possibly the most impressive tattoo design in the history of tattoo designs.
[quote=“dablindfrog”]the life-like depth of colours and contrast make your tattoos almost 3D,
so I’d like to request this:
a blind frog playing billiards,while Sarkosy looks on wearing a welsh rugby team shirt[/quote]
Here you go. Like I said, it is quite possibly the best tattoo design you will ever see (apart from maybe my next one).
