French student in Singapore pulling her eyes mocking Asians

What is Harvard extension? Is that like their grad school?

It sounds like a Nanyang Street buxiban.

2 Likes

Lots of universities have extension programs, which are basically there to offer courses to non-students. Just another way for them to rake in the cash.

4 Likes

Oh, okay.

1 Like

I don’t think she’s cute. She looks decidedly so-so, especially for a supposed “model.” Weird smile. Honestly, I’ve probably passed prettier women on the street while I typed that.

1 Like

Whites like this should just get out of Asia. I cannot even understand the mentality of some whites here who think they can behave like animals, disrespect the local culture, and then expect to get away with it. Just go back to your shithole western countries instead of spreading your garbage culture here.

It’s not like she took a dump on a Singaporean flag and then set it on fire in the middle of the Merlion park while screaming “white power” at random passerby. She took a very dumb picture for her personal social media account. Get a grip on your outrage.

Besides she’s going to likely get expelled from her school, have to go home, and every time a future potential employer googles her this nonsense will show up… so I think she’s learned her lesson.

4 Likes

Rise above it. She’s obviously “in demand” in Singapore for a reason.

I believe it’s related to the Oxford comma, only longer.

2 Likes

So other races are free to engage in such behaviour?

What’s this about western culture?

1 Like

She needs a serious tongue lashing. I’m prepared to dish it out.

4 Likes

Oxford, Cambridge, and LSE are the only schools outside the US whose reputations I know anything about.

We are not shithole countries!

1 Like

She elsewhere used “Ching chong” and used Corona and Chinese synonymously. It’s not s one-off.

On the other hand, I’ve had enough experience to know whether someone is racist or not has no bearing on their racial dating preferences.

That’s a respectable selection, albeit a tad limited. You might want to check out North East London Polytechnic.

You are being a bit disrespectful here, but I’ll let you get away with it.

No need to thank me, just buy me a drink some time.

1 Like

Sounds like a joke.

I was positing that maybe she is more a “student” instead of a student. Like Eastern European ladies “study” in Taiwan in order to stay here. Modelling might not be a visa-worthy endeavour.

3 Likes

You are correct. Humour doesn’t translate well. Try and make me laugh.

2 Likes

And like Western European “gents” go to do business in Pattaya, Etc