French student in Singapore pulling her eyes mocking Asians

She got a lot of attention because she’s young and beautiful lol.

All the ‘outrage’ but they love looking at her still.

You need to fucj right off with your racist shit.

1 Like

Apparently ~7% of the female population in DRC are prostitutes. Only slightly lower in Sierra Leone and Russia. That’s insane. Unsurprising, but still insane.

Wonder why no data for Singapore? Classified information?

She should be a dominatrix who yells racial epithets at you.

I think he’s some sort of reformed Anglo racist trying to make things right in his head.

You mean Chinese?

Are most prostitues in western Europe actually from Eastern Europe?

So I’ve read.

And Africa.

There are a LOT more black women in romantic roles in European movies than in American ones.

Might influence the tastes of European men.

Just sayin’…

i see i see

What kind of animals except humans do disrespect the local culture and then expect to get away with it?

1 Like

Haven’t heard of non-whites going to white countries and making fun of whites but maybe in your white Trumpism victimhood you think that’s the case

Blah, I suspect if a Chinese person went to your western country and racially taunted whites you would crap your panties

1 Like

Actually I wouldn’t care, because I don’t see myself as the Guardian of all Whites.

I do have something I can relate to this though. I’m Jewish, and I occasionally see Taiwanese wear Nazi themed clothes complete with swastikas on the street or MRT. I think they’re ignorant of what it means (associating it more with the skinhead punk movement than the actual Third Reich), so while it’s a bit shocking I’m not really offended by it. You know what I don’t do? Film them, put them all over social media, try to get them in trouble with their job or school and generally act like a bitch about it.

7 Likes

and you shouldn’t be. The Swastik is an ancient symbol of harmony. What the nazis used is a differently colored, rotated, sans serif version of it.

Jeez, I’m not talking about the Buddhist symbol ffs. I’ve been living in Asia for over a decade… I know the difference. Surely you’ve seen examples of the punk movement here with some dressed in Nazi regalia, right?

Here, for your reference. It might be a bit offensive, so I’m blurring it.

2 Likes

At the Viking museum in Iceland I found our that Hitler appropriated that from the Vikings, not from Buddhism.

Ofcourse I know it. But that ain’t the Swastik. It’s the corrupted Nazi form I mentioned above.