Friday's Game! What's on my monitor?

Oh, like a little figurine in the shape of a ghost…

Oh Ok.
Well, no, sorry.

Just to check if it’s even worth the efford first, would I even want to get one of the two objects in the first place?

Is one of them edible?

Is one of them sticky?

Easy there Fritzy, they aren’t the fuckin prize, slow down.
Don’t be trying any of that lebensraum bullshit around here…

Neither sticky, neither edible.

NEXT!

Wait, it’s not living OR edible? That doesn’t leave much.

That’s not a question.

Don’t be trying any of that lebensraum bullshit around here…[/quote]

Firstly, I am not going to fall for again for your provoking distractions here again nor lecturing you again about the fact that that’s our bad neighbours to the north west you are talking about…
Instead just asking if the none plastic one which goes well with beer but not in the way we think is some form if container which you could use to slurpe said liquid out of?
:raspberry:

Erm, is one of them predominantly black?

Don’t be trying any of that lebensraum bullshit around here…[/quote]

Firstly, I am not going to fall for again for your provoking distractions here again nor lecturing you again about the fact that that’s our bad neighbours to the north west you are talking about…
Instead just asking if the none plastic one which goes well with beer but not in the way we think is some form if container which you could use to slurpe said liquid out of?
:raspberry:[/quote]

You guys are all Katzenjammer Kidz to me, Otto, except for the Dad in The Sound of Music and Mein Herr Kaleun in Das Boot

And no, it is not a receptacle of any kind.

Uhhhh, nope.

Is one of them something you could buy at an office supply shop?

And, are you sure you’re not back?

Ahhh, Das Boot, good Film but Sound of Music still gets me, just strange when you grow up at a place were a movie takes place, they walk down a hill side and strangle end up 60 km down stream and all that…

Any way, back from the Trapp family and on to your monitor, both of them a rather small than?

Yeah, I don’t think you’d find either at Staples

Of course not! Check my sig!

This doesn’t have anything to do with the chief’s idea for a human bike rack, does it?

What kind of a lächerlich question is that?

Smaller than what, King fucking Kong?
Yes.
Your schwanzstucker?

I doubt it.

Is one of them something you could use to wipe up spilled beverages?

This doesn’t have anything to do with the chief’s idea for a human bike rack, does it?[/quote]

No clue what ideas the chief has on humans and their racks…

No sir.

(I know, you thought it was my Twinnies souvenir crying towel, didn’t you?)