Funny Pictures 2020

I can’t hear you, Earth-Cow. I’m way up in the stratosphere – it’s like a jacuzzi suit on steroids!

1 Like

1 Like

This one’s for @yyy.

8 Likes

Who wore it better

8 Likes

3 Likes

Fire in the hole!

5 Likes

Hard to believe!

6 Likes

More disturbing than funny. :open_mouth:

No, no…
THIS is disturbing!

If the car was pulling him I’d be more disturbed.

It can’t be!

I shudder to think what he can pull with his…uh, never mind.

My daughter claims she can see the circles easily and has no idea what is “tripping me out”

2 Likes

She’s probably just yankin’ your chain.

That’s what I figured

You must be a proud father.

1 Like

It seems to be easier to see the circles, at least for me, if the image is about a meter away and I’m viewing it at a 45° angle. (I haven’t measured it strictly, that’s just where the phone fell when I dropped it on the sofa next to me.)

Although that might be because I’m not wearing my glasses at the moment and the image appears a bit blurry at this distance, so maybe my brain doesn’t process the confusing pattern properly under these conditions.

If I deliberately follow the outer edge I can believe it’s a circle, but I haven’t found any distance or angle that makes it look like a circle.

I just leaned the screen to an angle the image almost turn black. At this point, the optical illusion disappears and I’m able to see the outline of the circles.
Yes, they are circles.

If you hold the phone 4 fingers from your nose and move your phone in a figure 8 motion then you can see the two circles no problem.

You must be doing something wrong then. My instructions were crystal clear. Try doing it again at exactly 45 degrees. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes