Game- Post a baseless lie about the previous poster

Tom Hill is responsible for that puddle

Dr Zoidberg keeps PMing me. Someone make him stop…please

*Note to moderators this is a joke in the spirit of the thread.

Edgar Allen is the mother of my love-child.

Sandman minces when no one is looking.

Sandman wears underpants.

Sandman blows goats. :stuck_out_tongue:

Irishstu really wishes his name was Doreen McPooPlop.

Sojourner once threw a stick of celery at the Dalai Lama. The Lama used the celery to make a lovely soup.

I thought it was baseless lies we were supposed to be doing?

Irish Stu is smarter than I am

Elegua is Ancient Norweigan for elegant.

Tainan Cowboy performed the song, “sweat from my balls” at his last Wei Ya.

It was mime and it received very good reviews…hrmph!

------oops - sorry…disregard post…To Hill is up for discussion!

Tainan Cowboy prefers his rice recycled. I.E. The Crystal Spoon style.

sojourner was cheering George Michaels from the next stall.

The movie “The Hot Chick” in which the mind of a teenage girl is magically switched into the body of comedy loser Rob Schneider is based on actual events from the life of Dr_Zoidburg.

Rik was cheering George Michaels from the same stall.

Dr Z currently resides in Stockholm where he makes Vann Der Graff generators out of pipe cleaners, herons and the occasional piece of marzipan, in line wth an old family recipe

Funk500 gave his girlfriend a sweater made out of his knee hairs.

TomHill has a thing for top art critic nun Sister Wendy. His collection of erotic etchings of mudane stuff such as rakes, scaffolds and the humble trellis will… blow… your… mind

In early 90s, Funk500 starred as Maria in an obscure, Nicaraguan remake of the West Side Story.

The movie became a rave success after the publicist slipped the information of leading lady’s gender to the media.

Due to the enormous popularity Funk had to flee the country and set up a new life for himself in England. The language was a problem in the beginning, but now you can hardly tell.

Back in Nicaragua he’s still a cult celebrity, though. On the gay club scene they refer to him as El Chico Funquito.