Game- Post a baseless lie about the previous poster

Limey both smelt it AND dealt it.

That’s true TH

TomHill’s nads touch the ground.

Limey is actually made of limes.

I have met Irish Stu

oh and now for something true!

The collective noun for stoats is a caravan, or a chyme

Irishstu both denied it AND supplied it…

irishstu is a binlan girl named Iris Htsu.

Zoidberg sleeps in the carcass of a rotting killer whale.

The good Dr_Zoidberg is operating a healthy medical tourism business out of his buxiban bosses’ office in Tainan. He offers Forumosan’s an all-inclusive Thailand nip-tuck and botox package for couples but you have to ask for it.

Tom Hill is actually an artificial intelligent life form with a 3G network plugged into his cerebral cortex.

Yellow Cartman once built a superbly aerodynamic spacecraft to fly off into the nether but his cheese and tofu fuel cells proved less than efficient at getting him airborne.

The Chief comes from a long line of Mayan gods pleased by the sacrifice of nubile virgins to help one’s virility. Chief takes modern day sacrifices in cash, cheques, credit card and miltownkid’s LETS bartering system.

yellow cartman is wearing pink frilly underpants while posting … :astonished:

Delieadalish is actually made of limes.

The word ‘delieadalish’ comes from an innuit word meaning massive thumbs. The poster ‘delieadalish’ lost both their thumbs in freak accident at a ‘Fonzy’ look-a-like contest.

You know the blank CD sleeves that have the holes down one side so you can put them in a binder?
You know the little circles that fall out out them?
That’s the only thing TomHill eats.

The Chief’s Forumosa Status never changes and is unique to him. He was given the title after drunkenly performing a feat with a Mandarin Orange and his buttocks!

There is a website dedicated solely to the pleasure of watching Edgar Allen spank seals.

Tom Hill, you are supposed to write lies.

I heard that your avatar was taken whilst you acclimatised to a cucumber intrusion!

I refuse to play this game when the poster above me is a ‘special’ friend of Gary Glitter.

Stray dog fell in a puddle right up to his middle, and couldn’t get out again.