Getting custom T-shirts / tees made in Taipei

Does the shirt maker in Sanchong offer Dry-fit type shirts? Do they have a website?

Name? Location? :lick:

I have had a few T-shirts made up at a photographers - just for me. But they can only do white T-shirts.

I would love to find somewhere that can make different coloured ones, at a civilised price without the white square rectangle/square around the design.

[quote=“michaelcrace”]Well I finally found a place here in Sanchong that does DTG printing. Owned by an American and his Taiwanese wife.

I’m telling you, Sanchong is getting kinda fancy and now has a place that sells Chicken Fried Steak and Butter flavored Deep Dish Pizza. A lot of Westerners moving their due to MRT and much lower rents and home prices.[/quote]

It would be extremely helpful if posted the address of this place/price/quality of the t-shirts.

Ironically where I was getting t-shirts made, they have ceased offering the service. Shame, as the price was 220NT a shirt.

My wife who is Taiwanese is going there and will be getting the address. They have moved from their original place but it is still in Sanchung.

Hi I’m hoping to get a present for my best friend, is it possible to get that shop to make a custom t-shirt with Chinese phrase on it.

My hope is to write a Chinese phrase and have it placed on the t-shirt.
Do they do that, or would some other place do that.

If anyone can help that would be a huge help, thanks :slight_smile:

User Cafepress.com Zazzle.com or Society6.com and design your own

Thanks Goose Egg, That is a huge help :slight_smile:

I know this topic is very old, but I need a place in Taipei that can print one shirt with multiple color designs. I have great designs, but need a store that can print them on their shirts (good quality).
Thanks

[quote=“newpain01”]I know this topic is very old, but I need a place in Taipei that can print one shirt with multiple color designs. I have great designs, but need a store that can print them on their shirts (good quality).
Thanks[/quote]

Don’t know if you looked into this already, but you could try teespring.

Link: https://teespring.com/

Well if someone its interested, http://fandorashop.com/tw
In my opinion has “ok” quality, I have a few t-shirts from them. they also sell hoodies and other stuff…
I do have an “account” on it too so if someone want a specific design, I could upload or help designing it for you (I do get 10%, so im not getting rich with this, i have this account mostly to buy designs of my own I like).
If you want to make a bunch of t-shirts for your company, I dont think would be worthy.
Pablo89lxp@gmail.com

There is a good place on Roosevelt Rd where it meets Shida rd, near Asahi Sushi. DT i tgink it is called. Got some made for a fancy dress costume before. Good service.

I haven’t, thanks I will check them out.

Hey, does anyone know a good screen printing shop that sells ink for T-Shirts, preferably on the yellow line near Xinzhuang or Huilong. (Or Danshui)?

Thx

Have you tried this one: