Getting deported. What happens next?

It’s a pity you’re being forced to leave while feeling like that. I’ve been there myself (having been screwed over once or twice, also), but at least I wasn’t forced to leave.
Hopefully you’ll feel different in a few years from now and come visit if for nothing else.

I wish you the best of luck. Hope everything works out well for you.

I was on a spousal ARC. Western Wife. Was seen at a kindergarten when I visited my wife. ARC got confiscated . Got a stamp in my passport. “The bearer of this passport has to leave the R.O.C before…” DID NOT get the other… "Cannot return stamp … "
The officer in Taiwan also told me. “You can come apply again to come back to Taiwan. This stamp is not a bad stamp”

Tried to apply in Philippines for a student visa. Not to Study Chinese but a Master degree. Had all the letter of acceptance and even a TUITION WAVER for two years. Had the study plan and Autobiography. and some other documents.
Visa was denied without reason. When I asked a few questions . All I got was " I don’t know"
Will I have better luck in Hong Kong. Do you have any opinion about this.
When I apply in Hong Kong.

I have since added documents to my application. Such as an sorry letter. and also proof that my wife will support me. ( a letter and her bank statements and payslips )

Is there anything else someone can advise me to do ?
The officer in Taiwan told me that there is no record of me being deported on there system. But I am still just gonna tell the truth. .
He also told me . Mainly the TECO officer in Hong Kong wants to see that I don’t need to work in TAiwan.

Thanks for any kind of reply…

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help

Manila is the worst TECO office and it got worse a few months ago with the fishing boat incident. You will definitely have better luck in HK although that doesn’t mean that it will work.

I had a great experience at TECO in Osaka. The only thing is they didn’t speak English, just Japanese and Chinese (which was Chinese with a lot of “ato… ano” and other Japanese words thrown in).

Don’t they need proof you were ‘teaching’? Did you sign anything? Why wasn’t your wife, who I assume was teaching at the kindergarten, also deported (as it is technically illegal)?

I think I would try somewhere other than HK myself. Maybe Macao or Okinawa.

If you are from a visa free waiver country, you could just fly in to Taiwan (if you say they have no record of you being deported) and chance it.

OP it’s been over three years. Have you considered a return, or are you doing alright for yourself?

Yes . I signed.
She had a working ARC with the bushiban and said she was only preparing for her day at the kindergarten because bushi does not open that early.
I was working on Spousal ARC.

Here is what happened.
My update.
short story. Visa denied . WAs told I have to wait at least six months.
let me elaborate.
Hong Kong was so much nicer than Phils. Even got a refund. and a sorry visa denied letter.
On the day I went to pick up my visa the woman told me with a grin " Your visa has been denied , do you know that"
I’m thinking htf could I know that. what a stupid question.
anyways.
It is useless for me to go back after six months. As I only want to study.
Oh here is a tip. If you apply for a student visa You cannot do so more than 2 months in advance.
Hopefully I can get back into Taiwan one year from now. Won’t have the tuition waver anymore. This sucks the most.
What did we learn here. DON’T work at kindergartens. You never know when some spiteful teacher who got fired will call the immigration cops.

Thanks ever so much for the update. It’s really annoying when people have problems and we never hear about the end result.

I don’t suppose you’d go out on a limb and tell us which school it was?

, [quote=“frankovano”]Yes . I signed.

… I was working on Spousal ARC.
[/quote]

So it was for working without a work permit, not for “visiting” the kindy?

[quote=“frankovano”]
What did we learn here. DON’T work at kindergartens. You never know when some spiteful teacher who got fired will call the immigration cops.[/quote]

QFT.

I’m sorry this happened to you, but maybe now people will believe that this kind of thing DOES happen.
Nah, probably not. But it was worth posting anyway. Thanks for sharing your experience.