Girl I'm Dating Obsessed with Wealth?

From her perspective, after one date you are scrutinising her social media, accusing her of being a gold digger, and publishing your fears to strangers on the internet.

Is it possible that you are a red flag? Have you considered that?

15 Likes

One date is enough if you are getting bad vibes. Those superficial ones are easy enough to spot. I usually avoid, but once I was foolish enough to date one based on her good looks. These girls will be interested in getting something in return though, they think they have worth based on their looks.

The one I mentioned earlier thinks this way because they got plastic surgery. They feel like they invested, so they are worth more. No guys riding scooters for her.

5 Likes

I didn’t see the other replies , but no you ain’t tripping, RUN.
:rofl:

4 Likes

How about her friend? The one that hit on you?

How was her English? You should at least take her out for the sake of comparison, and our depressingly vicarious thrills…

7 Likes

A lot of people are trying to make it as IG influencers and that requires posting lots of lifestyle stuff. A good looking girl with a huge following can make money from sponsors.

I know a girl who was caught photoshopping pictures to create posts to hype up her ‘lavish lifestyle’. I’m guessing this girl is doing the same. Maybe she’s obsessed with wealth, but there’s also a chance she’s just curating her feed to gain followers.

1 Like

Just meant pay for dinner/dates - even if it’s expensive.

Alot of these threads tend to give the advice “make sure you go halves on the first date. If she insists on you paying, it’s a red flag”.

That’s probably true for marriage material, but not true for a bit of short-term fun.

2 Likes

or it’s just the napkin the restaurant gave her. eh.

1 Like

I still remember my first date with the missus we went to KFC but she posted up a pic of a Whooper with Cheese instead.

Fortunately we got over that and happily shared the same reinforced bed since.

24 Likes

Is that what you call your junk? :eggplant:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

That’s a Royale with cheese.

10 Likes

Fake fake fake. Run, don’t walk!

Guy

2 Likes

Idk not sure if being overly cautious is a red flag. I saw something off-putting (in-passing) and decided to investigate. If she had indeed planted a napkin, wouldn’t that be very weird?

I tend to be a bit too overly-cautious because of prior bad experiences. This girl is also one of the most beautiful I’ve ever dated so… I think it comes with the paranoia of: what’s the catch?

1 Like

That’s a beautiful story :smiling_face_with_tear:, I hope it ends the same way with me

1 Like

Okay so a bit more info… The “friend” was actually her boss, several years older than me. Her English was very good, while my date’s is not. I opted for the younger and more attractive woman, after kindly rejecting the older woman’s advances. I also conflicted with the older woman’s views a bit after having a long conversation with her which is why I didn’t feel an attraction.

I think the dynamic of my (current) date’s boss hitting on me, probably helped me secure the date with her since women like that kind of hierarchal stuff.

2 Likes

Each gender has their own challenges in life.

But young beautiful women tend to have life on easy mode and they don’t quite understand it. Some are more grounded but imagine if you’re 18 and some millionaires invite you into their circle to private parties and such. It gets to your head when you haven’t done anything in life to earn that.

10 Likes

Yea completely agreed, sometimes that kind of power is what makes them entitled. Finding a beautiful girl with good virtues is hard these days because the game is set up to spoil them rotten.

1 Like

So in the photo you can see at the edge, a menu propped up. So that would have been me holding the menu up to read it. I didn’t even catch her taking any photo. But yea either I’m reading too much into it or this was schemed meticulously.

Nobody should have cheese on their junk. Get that checked.

3 Likes