Girls/Women Peeling Shrimp for A Guy

I think kids like that are the ones you need to worry about …

1 Like

I have had my arm deep into a cow’s rear up to my shoulder elbow but that isn’t a thing with chickens.

2 Likes

I end up peeling shrimp for my girl because she sucks at it and I do it really fast. I end up feeling bad because I ate most of the shrimp by the time she peeled a few. So I give her some of mine.

1 Like

Chickens multi-task.

Pretty sure birds just have the cloaca to cover pissing, shitting, and mating. Blegh.

It’s fascinating how quickly a thread can devolve into a discussion of what comes out of and what can go into an animal’s asshole.

I thought @finley already pointed out that we’re not talking about an asshole. more a sort of general-purpose orifice.

Is it possible this could evolve come back to something useful related to the topic.

1 Like

I don’t really like shrimp
Because of the shrimp shit

I blame TDS.

1 Like

I must confess the first moment I started to read the thread title my mind read it as

Girls/Women Peeing…(then the shrimp kicked in)

Fight for your Independence!
Learn to peel a shrimp for yourself! (It takes 5 second, really :wink:)
https://youtu.be/WXKfcXzsPN0

1 Like

Gf does it for me all the time. I think it’s just more I suck at it and she can’t stand the idea of wasting food since I normally f up the tail end.

1 Like

Cleanly dislodging the shrimp anus from the tail requires a certain deftness.

And with that, the butthole talk comes full circle…

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you meant a double entendre but I’m noticing one.

So that’s the purpose.

1 Like

If you deep fry shrimp instead of boiling then the whole critter becomes eminently edible and who peels becomes moot.

Either way a little shrimp shit never hurt anything, if you ask me.

1 Like

They are crustaceans and Belgian fries.

Didn’t that feel shitty?

In my family the so called ‘chicken ass’ was called the ‘parsons nose’
I certainly don’t know why.
Anyone else?

I do now.

1 Like

Found the perfect girl on Bumble according to this thread.

1 Like