Give me some good diversification ideas for stocks or other asset classes

8k would be quite a fall. Some analysts (:roll:) are saying tech is relatively undervalued already

Something else. Dont sell now just in case.

Personally i stayed away from all high yielders exactly because of this risk.

not to say my portfolio hasnt suffered badly . But now aint the time to sell. i have one leveraged position…i can hold off till another price halving . always got to be aware of these shocks.

Hopefully other stablecoins hold up.

Tether went nearly 8-9% off its peg, but now back to less than 1 cent off the peg. Whew.

i think it wasnt that bad? 4% off veey briefly . Still i was also very concerned . The whales and exchanges hopefully support it. otherwise they go down flaming
I some sold some crypto to cash for a big investment…thank God the rest will have to ride it out for year(s). Now is a good time to DCA. Metaverse coins…maybe.

I feel like Tether will go for round 2 and 3 crash in the next few days. UST was only a few cents off peg the first day and then recovered. Probably panic will set in if other institutions relied on UST to provide interest rates starts folding over, people will lose trust of stablecoins, mass bank runs, network slows to a crawl which causes more panic. I know Abra is invested into Anchor based on their podcasts.

well, the risk that brought it down is not the risk from high yield. Being an algo stablecoin is what brought it down.

Theres no free lunch right.

The FED will break treasuries market with QT and this will suck out liquidity like fire does oxygen. Maybe they will manage to force banks to buy treasuries, meanwhile raise up interest to 5% and simple break bitcoin. Once trust is gone and with dollar super expensive, this is the end of bitcoin.

I will be only motivate to buy bitcoin when loses 90% today value

I agree this is the end of Bitcoin to 1 million hype.
The authorities let it run its course so that people could get somewhat educated about blockchain or digital currencies. Now the central banks come in, say here’s our currency in digital form, all assets must be transferred over. Thus, everything trackable?
Pay $50 to a babysitter? That poor girl will have to pay taxes on it. It’s coming, people just looking the other way.

Nobody knows whats going to happen. But yeah 80 %+ down from ATH is always possible in every cycle.
This is also when you can start to make some serious money in crypto…when ppl start sayig crypto is dead. For instance Im pretty sure Ethereum and Metaverse coins will have their day in the sun again well surpassing ATH. It could take three years again though. Will need at least 3 year investing horizon.

1 Like

The FED defines price of the dollar (with other participants on the markets) when dollar is expensive, you will get less dollars for your crypto. No one knows when the FED will change direction. Models in the end are just reference. But we have seen enormous growth on most of financial markets (except bonds).

Inflation is cancer. You need to cut it but harm healthy parts too. No one knows how much

For consolidation you think, or integration? And be kind, I don’t even know if that makes sense. I still barely get block chain tech except for its real hard to hide shit in it, as every change is registered—right? :idunno: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Patrick Boyle has a good overview on the whole Terra/Luna mess:

1 Like

Looks like the pump 'n dump program malfunctioned.

Great video!

I heard recently that their business model was sketchy. Cars were delivered sans title, that sort of thing. I never thought buying a car online, sight unseen and undriven was a bad idea.

Maturation of the the technology and the metaverse market along with the next bitcoin peak. Would not bet the farm on it just few k each maybe.
I’m long ethereum.

1 Like

I think theres a lot of value in some fuzziness when it comes to financial assets. Everything run on an algorithim only can make the weak points easy to exploit. Ironically backing stablecoins with gold ahojld be a good idea!

1 Like

That’s what I was calling integration.